Home
News Post

We have just posted an interview with Zachary Timmerman, Project Manager of College Hoops 2K6. These questions are specific to the upcoming Xbox 360 version. Sorry, they didn't answer the release date question.
Operation Sports: "Will the potential bug be fixed? (Player changing to an A potential if edited) or can we change potential for a player?"
Zachary Timmerman: "You are now able to change the potential of a player just as you are with other ratings. Editing a player will no longer change his potential unless you choose to do so."

Member Comments
# 1 bergie56 @ 01/18/06 07:11 PM
Glad to hear that the problems that are turning off some of the PS2 and Xbox fans are fixed for the 360. I am really looking forward to this game and it can't come out soon enough!

# 2 The GIGGAS @ 01/18/06 10:24 PM
Thanks for getting the interview Steve, it was a good read.

# 3 mvb34 @ 01/18/06 10:46 PM
Thanks Steve

# 4 rockchisler @ 01/19/06 12:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bergie56
Glad to hear that the problems that are turning off some of the PS2 and Xbox fans are fixed for the 360. I am really looking forward to this game and it can't come out soon enough!
The O face

# 5 ExtremeGamer @ 01/19/06 09:54 AM
Nice job, can't wait for this game, hopefully it's sooner than later!

# 6 luv_mist @ 01/25/06 12:44 AM
Holy Toledo....this game sounds even better. I love what I'm hearing. I can't wait for this one to come out. I'm already tuckered out of my NBA title. It's like torture waiting for this joint......

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.