Home
News Post

2K Sports has just sent us some NBA 2K7, NHL 2K7 and College Hoops 2K7 screenshots.

Member Comments
# 1 Sully @ 05/05/06 07:48 PM
Is that supposed to be Kobe?!?!

# 2 koolbubbaice @ 05/05/06 07:54 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sully
Is that supposed to be Kobe?!?!
CH 2k7 looks exactly like CH 2k6..Not very good.. In NBA 2k7 I notice more muscularity in the arms & better sweat..But I thought they would do more wit the graphics..

# 3 Sully @ 05/05/06 07:56 PM
Early screens. I wouldn't expect much from these.

# 4 Beantown @ 05/05/06 08:06 PM
The NBA ones don't look that bad...especially for such early shots.

CH looks very similar.

Never really saw NHL on the 360, so can't really compare.

# 5 luv_mist @ 05/05/06 08:24 PM
They FIXED THE JERSEYS!! They look so much better. Those look like they have weight on them. The ones in 2K6 were great but they seemed like they'd rip real easily. As a matter of fact, they "ripped" a few times during gameplay. I think that KOBE is tight even though I don't like him that much anymore. The sweat looks crazy like he's under a facet though......

Going to ign to check out what they have......

p.s.-Why the link ain't working for me? It's like it's still loading or something.

# 6 luv_mist @ 05/05/06 08:40 PM
FINALLY GOT IT!! Those pics look pretty hot. The college ones look better now also. It looks like they might have tweaked the physics for the dunking a little. They look like they're taking off from reasonable places and the physics is taking the proper calculations. That's just me though. Sure does look nice on the real. I wish they'd fix the hairstyles though cause some of them kats have wig fades that just don't look right.

# 7 rawdog805 @ 05/05/06 08:50 PM
looks ok, but uhh lets hope they get the bugs ironed out..

# 8 koolbubbaice @ 05/05/06 08:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
They should just add then in as a feature..The sweat is much better..Look at Kobes arm..

# 9 forensicd @ 05/05/06 10:03 PM
man, those dont look any better at all, kobe looks like he just finished off a couple dozen krispy kremes. 2k really, really, really needs to step it up this year, or they are in trouble with all the issues they have had lately. Im as a big a 2k supporter as they come, but i will be the first to admit they are losing the graphics edge to EA as of late, and it saddens me to say this.

# 10 Dirt DiverX @ 05/05/06 10:18 PM
I'm not complaining about how nba2k7 looks but it doesn't any different from nba2k6 (and nba2k6 looked hot), I wasn't expecting that much of a graphical jump but if all they added was more sweat I think I'm all set...

# 11 koolbubbaice @ 05/05/06 10:30 PM
Looking closly at the first pic, I can see VC is still recycling the same Xbox 1 coaches models..Looks like 2k7 will be another port..It's still early, so I hope I'm wrong..

# 12 The GIGGAS @ 05/05/06 10:53 PM
Jeez... how early are these screenshots, wait until they get deeper in the developmental cycles.

BTW, brud... EA does that too.

# 13 23 @ 05/06/06 12:23 AM
I hope they can make the player models smaller for the propportion of the court.

Kobe's head is far too big. Guy has a small head with a long neck.

Bugs, please go away.

Is it me, or is it that the graphics dont mean much to you anymore

# 14 koolbubbaice @ 05/06/06 01:17 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
Jeez... how early are these screenshots, wait until they get deeper in the developmental cycles.

BTW, brud... EA does that too.
Current gen..YES..Next gen..NO. Ofcourse it looks like EA wants consumers to buy both versions the way they keep adding & subtracting features out of current gen & next gen consoles..

# 15 Ram209 @ 05/06/06 01:19 AM
Steve as soon as they send you the Legends Football game screenshots post them right away ok.

# 16 Pem @ 05/06/06 01:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by rawdog805
Sooooo...did 2K6 ship with a lot of bugs in your opinion or is this just the trendy thing to say these days?

# 17 Steve_OS @ 05/06/06 06:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ram209
Steve as soon as they send you the Legends Football game screenshots post them right away ok.
LOL, of course.

# 18 georgiafan @ 05/06/06 11:07 AM
the first one lamar odam not kobe

# 19 ofdman @ 05/06/06 11:39 AM
the depth of field in those basketball shots is waaaay too shallow. I'm sick of seeing this effect. They obviously don't watch real games or know anything about how cameras actually work.

You do see camera shots that are wide open at times but not NEARLY as much as we do know with these so-called *next gen* games.

come on xbox 720, PS4 & Wii II

# 20 foreverhorn @ 05/06/06 12:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by georgiafan
the first one lamar odam not kobe
It's Odom, Lamar Odom...but you're right.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.