Home
News Post

Let us hear about them right here. Just list anything you would like to see implemented.

Thanks.

Member Comments
# 21 Dan Clarke @ 07/20/06 08:06 AM
Can you do pop ups that don't have voice.

If that @#$#@ says "congratulations, you have won a new Xbox 360" one more time...

and I'm trying to be discreet at work...I can't be discreet with that @#@#!

# 22 Steve_OS @ 07/20/06 08:16 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Dan Clarke
Can you do pop ups that don't have voice.

If that @#$#@ says "congratulations, you have won a new Xbox 360" one more time...

and I'm trying to be discreet at work...I can't be discreet with that @#@#!
Turn your speakers down.

# 23 Dan Clarke @ 07/30/06 09:07 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Turn your speakers down.
I have to tell you I am so sick of that wh0re. I already have a 360.

How about this Steve, I'll give you $5 in Paypal and you block my IP from every getting that s!ut again.

I think that's about what UGO gives you.

# 24 thmst30 @ 07/30/06 09:20 PM
Maybe a new logo? You could have a competition for who can design the best logo, and then let the users vote on a winner. I would join it would be pretty cool. Also the site is a tad bland, not that you need to go overboard, but maybe modernize it a bit, make it stand out some more.
I say this because I seriuosly visited this about 3 years ago but never took the time to find out more about it because it looked unprofessional so I figured it must be like all those other small wannabe sites where nothing ever happens. I only eventually signed up so I could DL rosters, but since then I have obviously realized that this is a professional site and that a TON happens here. So if the site caught a newbie surfers eye, they will be more likely to join the community.

# 25 thmst30 @ 08/03/06 01:02 AM
Maybe a new banner and new colors too. Here is a quick sketch up I did as an idea of something that could go at the top. No colors because I just threw it together real fast.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.