Home
News Post

Guess who's back? Back again... The Czar, or samuel40 as he is known in our Forums, has put together another clip. This one dedicated to our diehard College Hoops 2K7 fans. He entitles it "The Program".

Here's a quote from The Czar himself...

The Czar are Bob are back again to bring you "The Program". A unique show that features gameplay hints and tips as well as following the Legacy of the Legendary Coach I. Without further delay we bring you "The Program Vol 1".

Show the Czar some love in our College Hoops 2K Forums, after watching the clip. It takes hours to put something like this together and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank him for taking the time to make it happen. His attention to detail is simply amazing.

Member Comments
# 1 Frenchman @ 11/30/06 03:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Guess who's back? Back again... The Czar, or samuel40 as he is known in our Forums, has put together another clip. This one dedicated to our diehard College Hoops 2K7 fans. He entitles it "The Program".

Here's a quote from The Czar himself...

The Czar are Bob are back again to bring you "The Program". A unique show that features gameplay hints and tips as well as following the Legacy of the Legendary Coach I. Without further delay we bring you "The Program Vol 1".

Show the Czar some love in our College Hoops 2K Forums, after watching the clip. It takes hours to put something like this together and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank him for taking the time to make it happen. His attention to detail is simply amazing.
That's cool, good work!!!

# 2 luv_mist @ 12/02/06 01:00 AM
Great stuff. Can't wait for the next few episodes. Classic talent you have on the real. Enjoyed it.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.