Home
News Post

The Czar, or samuel40 as he is known in our Forums, has put together another clip dedicated to our diehard College Hoops 2K7 fans. This is Volume 3 from "The Program".

Here's a quote from The Czar himself...

"The wait is over! The Czar and Bob are back again, bringing you fresh and exciting Big Ten tournament action. From inside the legacy of the legendary Coach I. The Czar also has another feature update he entitles, "Where's my man."

Show the Czar some love in our College Hoops 2K Forums, after watching the clip. It takes hours to put something like this together and I'd like to take this opportunity to thank him for taking the time to make it happen. His attention to detail is simply amazing.

Member Comments
# 1 forensicd @ 02/02/07 10:56 AM
I dont think any of the links are correct, all the videos I download are for bloopers of skateboarders (volume 2), then a World of warcraft video (volume 3).

# 2 Kruza @ 02/02/07 11:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by forensicd
I dont think any of the links are correct, all the videos I download are for bloopers of skateboarders (volume 2), then a World of warcraft video (volume 3).

Make sure to go to the "volume3small.wmv" file with today's date (February 2) listed next to Date Added prompt.

Kruza

# 3 forensicd @ 02/02/07 01:01 PM
There we go, the large versions are linked to the incorrect videos.

# 4 ehh @ 02/02/07 03:53 PM
Just a heads up, I tried to DL this five times using Firefox and it froze each time. It worked in IE on my first shot though, oh and I also got some weird carpet-flying hippy game when I tried to DL the large version.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.