Home
News Post

Aaron Holbert had an opportunity to play a little Major League Baseball 2K7 at a recent 2K Sports event in Washington D.C. Make sure you check out what he had to say about it.
"I have to apologize. Last year, I attended a press event promoting MLB 2K6 and was impressed by what I saw. The graphics looked great for a first-year next-generation game and there were a ton of interesting new features. The problem with these events is that you really don’t get a chance to play the game for a long period and can’t try out the gameplay. After last year’s event, I was actually looking forward to the game and told people on the forums that it looked great…..that was until I actually got the chance to play it for a significant amount of time.
We all know what happened when the game came out, so there is no need to bring back those unpleasant memories. So going into the latest MLB2K7 event, I was cautious about getting fooled again, but after meeting with Anthony Chau from 2k Sports, I walked away impressed."

Member Comments
# 1 EnigmaNemesis @ 02/25/07 03:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
.that was until I actually got the chance to play it for a significant amount of time.

It took me 5 minutes or less to tell it was horrible.

Unfortunately I was playing the PSP version of The Show for about a month before 2K6 came out, so I guess that game spoiled me.

I really hope 2K7 is everything people are hoping, including myself.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.