Home
News Post

Chris Sullivan has received a Playstation 3 copy of Major League Baseball 2K7 and has started a Q&A thread. Head on over to our Forums to get the details.
"I received a final retail copy of the PS3 version today. I just popped the game in, and am going to try a exhibition game between the Phillies and Mets. If anyone has any questions at all, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer them."
Update: Aaron Holbert has the Xbox 360 version, check out his Q&A thread right here.
"Here you go. Fire away. The only thing I wont answer are ratings, rosters or questions that will require me to go deep into franchise mode to find out."

Member Comments
# 1 smlutz @ 02/26/07 04:29 PM
I am a first time buyer of the MLB series for 2K, I was a big fan of the EA MVP series, but noticed a large dropoff since they lost the license. I owned MLB 2K5 and did not like it. As a first time buyer how am I going to like the gameplay?

# 2 mvmmash04 @ 02/26/07 04:30 PM
what is the mets roster??

# 3 kishin @ 02/26/07 04:52 PM
From what games you have played so far, what is your general feel of the in game mechanics and good or bad?

# 4 Steve_OS @ 02/26/07 05:07 PM
Post questions in the thread that is linked, not this one.

# 5 RyanHollweg44 @ 03/03/07 01:44 AM
[quote=Steve_OS;2966324]Chris Sullivan has received a Playstation 3 copy of Major League Baseball 2K7 and has started a Q&A thread. Head on over to our Forums to get the details.
"I received a final retail copy of the PS3 version today. I just popped the game in, and am going to try a exhibition game between the Phillies and Mets. If anyone has any questions at all, feel free to ask. I'll do my best to answer them."
Update: Aaron Holbert has the Xbox 360 version, check out his Q&A thread right here.
"Here you go. Fire away. The only thing I wont answer are ratings, rosters or questions that will require me to go deep into franchise mode to find out."
how realistic is the batting and pitching?? are the graphics as sick as the screen shots??

# 6 RyanHollweg44 @ 03/03/07 01:45 AM
[quote=Steve_OS;2966324]Chris Sullivan has received a Playstation 3 copy of Major League Baseball 2K7 and has started a Q&A thread. Head on over to our Forums to get the details.
sorry i have another questions.....does the game have a home run derby mode???

# 7 S50H @ 03/09/07 04:21 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by mvmmash04
what is the mets roster??
Rented this game last week, noticed that the Mets roster does not have:

-Chan Ho Park
-Schoeneweis
-Dave Williams

# 8 S50H @ 03/09/07 04:22 PM
Yes -- this game has the HR Derby mode.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.