Home
News Post

As if you didn't already know, Vince Young is the cover athlete for the upcoming Madden NFL 08. Box art and screenshots included.
"Electronic Arts Inc., (NASDAQ: ERTS) announced today that the NFL’s 2006 Rookie of the Year Vince Young will appear on the cover of Madden NFL 08, the latest iteration of the EA SPORTS™ best-selling football franchise with the official video game license of the NFL and its players. The Tennessee Titans quarterback’s appearance on the cover of Madden NFL 08 makes him the youngest NFL star to grace the cover. Last year’s Madden NFL 07 sold over 7 million copies and was the number one selling game in North America in 2006*. Madden NFL 08 will be available for purchase beginning August 14.

“It is truly an honor for me to be on the cover of Madden NFL 08, every NFL player dreams of being on the cover,” said Young. “After being named Rookie of the Year and going to the Pro Bowl my first season – this is a perfect way to start my second season in the NFL."

Member Comments
# 1 kobestopper50 @ 04/19/07 10:34 AM
INSTEAD OF PROMOTING OFFENSIVE PLAYERS,HOW 'BOUT THE OTHER SIDE OF THE BALL. LIKE URLACHER OR CHAMP BAILEY OR EVEN MR JUICED HIMSELF,"LIGHTS-UP" MERRIMAN. DEFINTINELY NOT A QB WHO PLAYED IN 14 OR 13 GAMES,ALSO VY DIDNT EVEN PLAY A GOOD GAME UNTIL THE GIANTS DEBACLE.

# 2 Big Pimp 11 @ 04/23/07 03:28 PM
I agree ... what about Romo or Tom Brady ? Has Madden ever had a white dude grace the cover ?

# 3 AmenRa @ 04/25/07 12:31 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pimp 11
I agree ... what about Romo or Tom Brady ? Has Madden ever had a white dude grace the cover ?
Calm down folks.. Imagine how many guys turned them down. I doubt very much that any of the guys you mention would agree to be on the cover... You forget the madden curse???? wassamatta u!

# 4 Big Pimp 11 @ 04/25/07 11:34 AM
Oh I agree , i wouldnt wanna be on the cover either .... I hope I didnt sound racist because I'm not but what about Big Ben or Tom Brady ? or how bout just MADDEN himself ??

# 5 thegreatone0381 @ 04/25/07 12:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Big Pimp 11
Oh I agree , i wouldnt wanna be on the cover either .... I hope I didnt sound racist because I'm not but what about Big Ben or Tom Brady ? or how bout just MADDEN himself ??
Nah he might choke to death on some turducken or get into a crazy crash in his Madden Cruiser.

# 6 Outkizast @ 04/30/07 06:26 AM
they did ask others before Vince Young... LT being one of them be he turned them down..

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.