Home
News Post

Do you have any questions for the Producers of NCAA Football 08? If so, post them here.
"In NCAA Football 08, players will look to be a leader and become a legend on the field. With all-new Leadership Control, players now lead by example and control the action on the field and can increase their sphere of influence by improving their players’ personal ratings on each big play. For the first time on Xbox 360 and PS3, the game will feature a new and deeper recruiting system and an all-new Campus Legend mode. NCAA Football 08 is everything that’s great about college football. The game’s official website is www.ncaafootball08.com."

Member Comments
# 21 bigeastbumrush @ 06/05/07 09:39 PM
Is there a halftime show?

# 22 BSanders @ 06/05/07 09:41 PM
When I play campus legend mode does the stats and overall rating determine if I get put into the Madden draft when I import or is it a guaranteed spot no matter if I do awful in college? Cpu vs Cpu controller in the middle back in?

# 23 NoleFan @ 06/05/07 10:04 PM
Xbox 360

Will there be a coach mode or at the very least will the QB auto-throw of current gen make it into next gen this year? Also, will cpu vs. cpu make it into next gen? I know the developers don't care for either type of play but our community of coach mode/cpu vs. cpu players is growing.

Thanks,

NoleFan

# 24 Assassin @ 06/06/07 12:23 AM
How is the recruiting going to be different from last year?
What's the new Dynasty Mode like?
Any sort of pre game show for 360?

# 25 cwilliams1414 @ 06/06/07 12:44 AM
Will the Senior Bowl or East West Shrine game be back this year?

# 26 bonannogiovanni @ 06/06/07 03:44 AM
Question for XBOX 1 version:

Will the "ask Corso" option be available for defensive plays at last?

# 27 computerlover @ 06/06/07 12:03 PM
will we be still limited to 10 draft class saves per device? i.e i could save 10 on the hdd, and then 10 more on the memory card, I play years in my franchise and owner / dynasty modes and would like to have more than a few draft classes for madden in next gen

Will the weather conditions be truly reflected on the uniforms this year?
played a game in a downpour, the field looked outstanding, only the white uniforms stayed white for most of the game.

can there be a way to find "hidden gems" in the 1,2 and 3 star recruits, i had a blast scouring the lower level players for players with potential.. but it was sometimes mission impossible.

How about a "other players to look at" thingy.. to see others we may want to scout. we may go to a school for one dude, but see another worth looking at..

Can you put back the INTERESTED section in the drop down menu like it was in current / old gen?

# 28 computerlover @ 06/06/07 12:09 PM
oh btw..

how about medical redshirts in mid season.. and grayshirting.. instead of redshirting some players

# 29 MSchneider84 @ 06/06/07 01:43 PM
Will we be able to fully customize everything (Equipment, Ratings, Positions, #s?) on next gen?

# 30 Steve_OS @ 06/06/07 02:03 PM
OK, thanks guys. Locked.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.