Home
News Post

This is just a friendly reminder that we'll be closing the Forums at 11:00 P.M. EST tonight to move to our brand new servers, yes, I said servers. We will have one server host the Forums and the other hosting the database. No more downtime! At least that is what we are hoping for.

Anyways, when the official switch happens, it will take some time for the I.P.'s to propogate through the network. We'll try to get some redirect pages up.

Member Comments
# 1 R1zzo23 @ 07/21/07 04:09 PM
Sounds great! Thanks Steve and the rest of the OS crew. This place has been great. Also, I should have a donation for you guys soon as this place is great and I feel like I need to give back to a place that gives so much to me. I think the release of NCAA has really caused a lot of traffic, but with the new servers should do the trick.

# 2 Holic @ 07/21/07 04:15 PM
The new servers can't get here quick enough. Just a reminder guys, once everything is finished, it could take 24-48 hours for the IP to Propagate properly.

# 3 Altimus @ 07/21/07 06:57 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Holic
The new servers can't get here quick enough. Just a reminder guys, once everything is finished, it could take 24-48 hours for the IP to Propagate properly.
Dang...

Just wanted to says Thanks Steve and to the rest of the OS guys... best Sports/Gaming site ever! Thanks!

# 4 oakfan162 @ 07/21/07 10:27 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PrimeTime23
Dang...

Just wanted to says Thanks Steve and to the rest of the OS guys... best Sports/Gaming site ever! Thanks!
I don't even think there is a second place thats in the ballpark!

# 5 rockchisler @ 07/21/07 10:55 PM
24-48 hours downtime?????????????..ohh noo it will be like a few years back when OS went out of business, only to rise like a phoenix from the ashes......

# 6 Psyblast @ 07/22/07 01:00 AM
God speed people!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.