Home
News Post

We have just posted another Skate movie clip.
"With innovative controls that take advantage of the dual analog sticks, SKATE offers a unique and authentic next-gen skateboard videogame experience unparalleled in the skate videogame genre. Featuring physics driven animations, gamers will have a unique experience every time they pick up the controller since no two tricks will ever be the same. The amount of information the game is able to take from the unique flickit analog controls and interpret it through the physics engine could never be done on a current generation console system. From a fully procedural trick engine to the way cloth moves on the skaters, all movement is physically simulated and dynamic offering gamers a skating game that is the closest thing to skateboarding without actually putting their feet on a board."

Member Comments
# 1 aukevin @ 07/31/07 01:47 PM
I cannot wait for this game! I hope a demo drops soon.

# 2 Kearnzo @ 07/31/07 09:15 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
I cannot wait for this game! I hope a demo drops soon.
I've been reading the official skate forums quite a bit, and from what i've heard, a demo is coming early to mid August.

Anyways, this game is still my most hyped game, even in front of Grand Theft Auto. Can't wait!

# 3 Steve_OS @ 07/31/07 11:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Kearnzo
I've been reading the official skate forums quite a bit, and from what i've heard, a demo is coming early to mid August.

Anyways, this game is still my most hyped game, even in front of Grand Theft Auto. Can't wait!
Hope it's EARLY!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.