12:47 AM - August 23, 2007 by hdaniel1
IGN has posted the following:
- Tony Hawk's Proving Ground Screenshots (360)
- World Series of Poker 2008 Screenshots (360)
- No FIFA 08 Online 5 on 5 for Australia (PS3)
"We asked EA Australia to comment on the rationale behind the decision, and a representative told us: "In regard to playing 5 on 5 in FIFA 08, without a good connection to the server, the result would have been constant drop-offs during Online play that would have booted everyone in the Online Area off at the same time.""
- MotoGP '07 Screenshots (PS2)
- GC 2007: New International Track & Field Hands On Preview (DS)
"Gameplay -- from what we've seen -- revolves around a double-pointed arrow on the touch screen. Today, we got to try the aforementioned games, and each had us running the stylus along this thick arrow. If we went outside of the arrow's boundaries or went too slow, our character -- usually the Mongolian martial arts expert Oolong -- would drop to a crawl."
- SEGA Rally Revo Screenshots (PS3)
- SEGA Rally Revo Blog - Legendary Rides (Blog)
"Ford have always rallied cars, right back to the 1960’s when the Ford Cortina GT was seen kicking up dust from those raggedy loose back ends (lovely rear lights though). Ford are still one of the most prominent teams in the WRC with their latest Ford Focus RS WRC06 rally car, but back in the mid-nineties they were running one of the most desirable rally cars of the time, the Ford Escort RS Cosworth."
- New International Track & Field Screenshots (DS)
- GC 2007: Top Spin 3 Preview (360)
"The first thing you'll notice about Top Spin 3 is the improved texture and mesh set. But it's once the game starts moving that you'll really sit up and take notice. Anything that moves in real life is animated in the game: the sleeves of the players' tee-shirts, their hair, even the camera man on the side of the court pans back and forth to follow the flow of the action."
- GC 2007: Top Spin 3 Preview (Wii)
"The Wii version of Top Spin will also feature entirely different standards for victory. Sure, you can still play according to the regular scoring rules, but you can also enable special victory points for a variety of special achievements."
- GC 2007: Pro Evolution Soccer Coming to Wii (Wii)
"After spending a healthy portion of time chatting up the PS3, DS, PSP and wireless versions of Pro Evolution Soccer 2008 on the German Games Convention floor, Konami representatives dropped a quick slide into the end of their football-inspired section."
- Need for Speed ProStreet Trailer (360)
- SEGA Rally Revo Trailer (360)
- FIFA 08 Next Gen Producer Blog - Skill Moves (Blog)
"Our vision this year is to deliver a really next-gen experience for skill moves and it is only through our new animation engine that we are able to provide you with a ‘building block’ concept for creating your own skills moves."
- FIFA Soccer 08 Video (PS3)
- FIFA Soccer 08 Screenshots (360)
- FIFA Soccer 08 Screenshots (Wii)
- Burnout Paradise Screnshots (360)
- GC 2007: Gran Turismo 5 Prologue Hands On Preview (PS3)
"Simply put, this is one of the best looking games out there. The cars sparkle in the sun, shadows dance across the pavement, and as soon as you touch the gravel, plumes of dust start getting kicked up."
- GC 2007: FIFA Interactive World Cup Exclusive to PS3 (PS3)
"The FIFA Interactive World Cup is the only global football competition to get the official seal of approval from football's governing body and this year the tournament will benefit from a change of format that sees it running for the duration of the real-life football season."
- Project Gotham Racing 4 Screenshots (360)
- Need for Speed ProStreet Screenshots (360)
- NHL 2K8 Screenshots (360)
- NBA 2K8 Screenshots (360)
- GC 2007: High Velocity Bowling Hands On Preview (PS3)
"The SIXAXIS is used to play every aspect of your shot, first to position your bowler along the lane by tilting the pad. Similarly, to change the angle of your shot simply move the pad around then, when you're happy with the approach, hold down X and draw the pad back to build power, then quickly swing it forward and release the button to let the ball fly."