Home
News Post

We have just posted our NBA 2K8 pre-game report, a new feature we are implementing here at Operation Sports. Let us know what you think.
"After spending some time with the NBA 2K8 demo this week, I can’t help but be impressed with the small sample we got of this title. While the demo only allows for two four minutes quarters with no play-by-play, fatigue, play calling or significant feature set available, it left me spellbound by the little things that have made this series great and look to take this year’s version to the next level. With NBA Live set to make a big push this season to reclaim the basketball crown, the team at 2K and VC has pulled out all the stops to truly replicate the NBA experience.

Let’s take a look at our “Keys to the Game” from the NBA 2K8 demo which is currently available on the Xbox Live Marketplace."

Member Comments
# 1 Xcellent @ 09/21/07 03:36 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
We have just posted our NBA 2K8 pre-game report, a new feature we are implementing here at Operation Sports. Let us know what you think.
"After spending some time with the NBA 2K8 demo this week, I can’t help but be impressed with the small sample we got of this title. While the demo only allows for two four minutes quarters with no play-by-play, fatigue, play calling or significant feature set available, it left me spellbound by the little things that have made this series great and look to take this year’s version to the next level. With NBA Live set to make a big push this season to reclaim the basketball crown, the team at 2K and VC has pulled out all the stops to truly replicate the NBA experience.

Let’s take a look at our “Keys to the Game” from the NBA 2K8 demo which is currently available on the Xbox Live Marketplace."
Kinda like a pre-review. Nice.

# 2 Blzer @ 09/21/07 04:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Xcellent
Kinda like a pre-review. Nice.
These days we call them "previews".

# 3 NINJAK2 @ 09/21/07 04:37 PM
I have to disagree with the graphics take, but everything else was on target imo. The white players especially look much more improved than previous installments.

# 4 BESmith123 @ 09/21/07 10:50 PM
graphics are much better than 2k7. put 2k7 back in and it looks way more cartoony.. Flesh tones are better

and lots of little animations, I was caught off guard when a player ran into a ref and there was even an animation of the player holding the ref trying to dodge him

# 5 nak10 @ 09/22/07 01:18 AM
cool read keep it up.

# 6 Da_Czar @ 09/22/07 11:57 AM
Nice stuff ! very good read. I also disagree with the graphics. can't wait for the os review!!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.