07:37 AM - October 3, 2007 by Steve_OS
- Retail reveals new Xbox 360 Arcade package
- Aerosmith, Cream, Disturbed, many others added to Guitar Hero III
- At current rate, PS3 may sell less than GameCube
- Sony Won’t Bring PSP Slim S-Video Cables To U.S.
- Video Clip: New Zunes, interface, and software
- Hands-on with Verizon's new fall lineup
- Zune vs. iPod specification smackdown
- Microsoft's new Zunes: officially in 80, 8, and 4GB sizes
- Microsoft beefs up Zune music and community experience
- Video Clip: Lamest Videogame Endings
- BeFunky to cartoonize yourself
- Artists built secret apartment in mall parking garage
- Jewelry for geeks
- 20 tips to get more juice from your laptop battery
- World’s Smallest Living Baby
- Video Clip: Halo DS Was Real
- The Most Stunning Legend of Zelda-Inspired Artwork pt. 1
Played quite a few games of NBA 2K8 last night, am I the only one having stuttering problems? Seems every once and a while, I get a framerate loss, during actual gameplay. Odd. Other than that, I'm enjoying the game a lot more than NBA Live 08. Love the new animations, although I'm seeing some strange ones as well. The play art is very cool and the AI plays harder this year, for sure. Love how they utilize the pump fake
What's up with you?
- QOTD: So... You've played both by now, which is the better game, NBA Live 08 or NBA 2K8?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!
black_civic55, liveinferno (27), Braveheart (24), firstname.lastname@example.org (18)