10:56 PM - October 4, 2007 by hdaniel1
IGN has posted the following:
- MX vs. ATV Untamed Screenshots (PS2)
- MX vs. ATV Untamed Hands On Preview (PS2)
"MX vs. ATV Untamed fits a core design that's nearly a decade in the making. The series began with Rainbow's Motocross Madness on PC in 1998, followed up with a sequel in 2000, and then spawned what many consider the "new generation" of MX/ATV titles in ATV Offroad Fury in 2001 on PS2."
- MX vs. ATV Untamed Hands On Preview (DS)
"It looks to be doing it in style, too. We've had a chance to go hands-on with the pocket version, and though it's still in its preliminary state, we're pretty confident that the game has the depth, feel, and attitude of the MX vs. ATV franchise. The DS version is being developed by Tantalus, makers of ATV Quad Power Racing on GBA, as well as MX vs. ATV Unleashed on PSP."
- Burnout Paradise Car Week: Day 4 (PS3)
"The Carson Annihilator is a four wheel embodiment of the American Dream. The freedom of the open road! The working class kid made good! Any and all deficiencies made up with pure power and noise!"
- Burnout Paradise Screenshots (PS3)
- MX vs. ATV Untamed Screenshots (Wii)
- MX vs. ATV Untamed Hands On Preview (Wii)
"Well, times are changing. Nintendo has proven that both DS and Wii can hold their own against the competition, and THQ is happy to oblige, as MX vs. ATV Untamed is hitting every console available this time around; Nintendo included."
- Burnout Paradise Carson Annihilator Video (PS3)