Home
News Post

What you see before you is the culmination of months and months of planning, brainstorming, hard work, troubleshooting, late nights, and too many AIM conversations to count! Many people are to thank for making this happen. Of course, all the pioneers of the old OS that helped get the site off the ground and turn it into a place everyone knew to be "Dedicated to Sports Gaming". We'd also like to thank the staff of the former DigitalSportsMania.com for coming aboard.

But most importantly, the biggest thanks goes out to you, the members of our community. Without you guys, none of this would have been possible. So poke around the site. Explore. Check out all the new features. Let us know what you think of the new site and what you'd like to see added in the future. Here at Operation Sports, we are and always will be "Dedicated to Sports Gaming" and now, we're able to do so with a brand new website and a whole new way of doing things. So sit back, click around, and enjoy the brand new Operation Sports!

If the new OS excites you as much as it excites us please take a moment to Digg this story.

Member Comments
# 141 Sandman42 @ 02/24/08 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmagic_01
What are "comments"? And how do you get "votes"?

Just can't figure it out...lol.
http://www.operationsports.com/newspost.php?id=239432

# 142 TMagic @ 02/24/08 08:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Sandman42
Thanks man. It was the first damn question...lol

# 143 ChaseB @ 02/25/08 01:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dkgojackets
Is there a way so that the podcast in the top right keeps playing as you browse the forums?
Negatron, just open it in a new window by clicking the two boxes next to the podcast.

# 144 Russell_SCEA @ 02/25/08 10:17 PM
I may be late but the new layout is swanky

# 145 Tomba @ 02/25/08 11:03 PM
The site has truly transformed itself visually it makes it all the better as the content has always been stellar...

Great new look guys!

# 146 beau21 @ 02/26/08 08:10 AM
i like the new look of the quote box...
only problem with it is that on the old one there was a little box to the right of it so you could click and take you back to where that original post was.. not there on the new one

no biggie but something i noticed

# 147 A.M. Son @ 02/26/08 03:37 PM
After a few days of experiencing the new site, I have to say I'm thoroughly impressed! It all feels more dynamic now than before. I feel like there's constant motion and feedback going on, which is sweet! I love all the interaction, and know it'll only get deeper and better as games come and go....
Nice job, thanks again!

# 148 DaveDQ @ 03/03/08 06:56 AM
After some time exploring the new layout and access to content, I have mostly positive impressions. The content is truly plentiful, and the presentation of it has definitely been upgraded.

I will say that being a somewhat seasoned visitor of OS, I am a bit overwhelmed with the heavy retail presence that now runs through the site. The impression I get is that overnight the site switched low key advertising to a full "for-profit" presence.

The articles are always welcomed, and the continuous helpful content is nice, but I think we should never lose site that the best content was always provided by the civilized OS forum user.

I'm sure this project has been a big undertaking. I would just like to see OS stay true to content integrity.

# 149 scottysivley @ 03/19/08 03:43 PM
Where can I donate?

# 150 BlyGilmore @ 03/19/08 03:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by scottysivley
Where can I donate?
I accept cash ...

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.