Home
News Post

We have just posted some Operation Sports exclusive screenshots from Hot Shots Golf: Out of Bounds.

Quote:
"Slip on the golf shoes, step out on the course and tee it up on the PLAYSTATION®3 with Hot Shots Golf® Out Of Bounds. Rip a 300 yard drive down the middle the fairway or go pin hunting on those tricky par 3s. No mulligans needed as Hot Shots Golf® Out of Bounds is all about having fun and enjoying the most entertaining and over the top golfing experience imaginable. So come on, step up and give it your best shot."

Game: Hot Shots Golf: Out of BoundsReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3Votes for game: 4 - View All
Member Comments
# 1 bomberooski @ 02/24/08 12:58 PM
Man those courses look nice! Bring on Hot Shots

# 2 hdaniel1 @ 02/24/08 01:01 PM
Hot Shots Golf has always been a fun game to play. This one should also be a nice game to play on the PS3.

# 3 aukevin @ 02/24/08 01:03 PM
Graphics look great!

# 4 bomberooski @ 02/24/08 01:05 PM
I'm excited to see how their online play goes with all those people playing the same course at the same time.

# 5 fishepa @ 02/24/08 02:03 PM
Damn I'm hyped for this game. One of my favorites!!

# 6 BIG CAROLINA @ 02/24/08 07:59 PM
I have never been a Hot Shots player mainly Tiger,but this really looks good. Can you take off the special effects?

# 7 LingeringRegime @ 02/24/08 08:37 PM
Downloading mine now!

# 8 Garrett67 @ 02/25/08 09:00 PM
I wouldn't exactly say they're 'exclusive' screenshots.

But anyway, I was pumped about the game but the demo is decent, not as great as I was hoping however. But maybe the actual game will be more polished.

# 9 sbmnky @ 02/26/08 03:53 AM
I'm really looking forward to this title. It's been a few years since I've played a console golf game. Here's to tourney-time!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.