Home
News Post

Tornado warnings and all sorts of crazy weather in my area last night. Squint told me he was up until 2 A.M. boarding up his windows.

I was pretty shocked to hear Favre retired yesterday. I mean, after the season they had, I figured he'd put in another year or 2. Guess the mind started to take over and he decided to shut it down.

Couldn't find The Show anywhere last night, but was told by quite a few stores they'd have more today, we'll see. Wouldn't you know, the one time I don't preorder, is the one time there are no extras available.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: Who is on your list, for top 5 quarterbacks of all time?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Fetter21 (28), SD Joker (26), Krioniq (21), lunatic666 (21), xcelticsbabee34x (17)

Member Comments
# 21 ndeezlo @ 03/05/08 05:54 PM
Can I do the Lions top 5 QB's (of my life)? No, oh ok.

Erik Kramer, Rodney Peete, Chaz Batch, Bob Gagliano, uh, uh, uh, Chuck Long?, Mike McMahon? Joey Herrington? Jon "Picked again" Kitna? uh uh uh Scott Mitchell, can't go wrong with 4,000 yards baby.

# 22 SPTO @ 03/05/08 07:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ndeezlo
Can I do the Lions top 5 QB's (of my life)? No, oh ok.

Erik Kramer, Rodney Peete, Chaz Batch, Bob Gagliano, uh, uh, uh, Chuck Long?, Mike McMahon? Joey Herrington? Jon "Picked again" Kitna? uh uh uh Scott Mitchell, can't go wrong with 4,000 yards baby.
Don't forget Joe Ferguson

# 23 The GIGGAS @ 03/05/08 07:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DookieMowf
It was crazy weather here Sunday night too. Tornado watches, but rain like crazy and winds up to 60 mph. Woke up around 4am and thought my house was going to cave in.

See it never hurts to preorder!

Fetter! Man I miss that guy in online shooters...

Nothing much is up with me. Just here at work. My 360 was shipped back to me last night, but because I was not at home and they needed a signature from me, they couldn't leave it. Which I don't mind because I don't want my 360 laying on my front porch all day. I tried to pick it up at the the Fed Ex place, but I went to vote when I got off and by the time I got there it was closed. Oh well, I waited this long another day will not kill me.

Baylor and A&M play tonight, huge game for both teams..If Baylor wins tonight and vs Tech on Saturday they would finish third in the Big 12 and that is a remarkable turnaround from all the stuff that happened to this program a few years ago. They should be able to get into the Big dance with winning one out of their last two, but I would like to see them beat A&M instead of Tech if they are only going to win one. A&M has Kansas next and if they lose the next two, they will not be heading to the big dance.

next two games on my radar, RB6 Vegas 2 and GTA. No baseball game for me this year.
Excellent quoting, Dook.

# 24 chilli311 @ 03/05/08 09:03 PM
QOTD: No. 1 is Montana. 2-5 are up for grabs between Marino, Favre, Unitas, and Brady.

# 25 HustlinOwl @ 03/05/08 10:11 PM
QOTD: Who is on your list, for top 5 quarterbacks of all time?

Montana, Unitas, Staubach, Marino, Brady

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.