Home
News Post

EA Sports CEO Peter Moore has checked in with a blog entry talking about what he thinks of the upcoming NFL Head Coach 09. Moore also talks about where he sees the future of PC Gaming going. One thing I found interesting coming out of this blog post was how much different he said Head Coach was from the previous version. I personally consider the original Head Coach to be one of the worst games of all time, so that is welcome news they aren't trying to recreate a second version of that concept. He also talked about what was going on with him and his job with the beginning of the fiscal year fast approaching for EA. Be sure to check out the blog entry, Peter Moore - Inside the Game.

Quote:
"Been yet another busy week, as we finalize budgets for FY09. EA’s fiscal year begins April 1st, and as with any business, we have to go through the process of determining forecasted income and expenditures so that we can build a budget. Game development and publishing is a little more complicated than many other businesses, as you have a portion of your costs (game development expenditures) that do not necessarily deliver revenue in the same year. Not my favorite process, but very necessary. I think we in the sports label are close to getting everything to balance out, so that we can get back to working with the teams as we get close to alpha milestones on a number of our titles."

Game: NFL Head Coach 09Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 64 - View All
NFL Head Coach 09 Videos
Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.