Home
News Post

We have just posted some more Don King Presents: Prizefighter screenshots, as well as the box art.

Don King Presents: Prizefighter delivers the deepest, most authentic and entertaining boxing experience available. The action within the ring accurately mimics the sport’s tactics and hard knocks by allowing players to create angles and openings using a full arsenal of true 3D, motion captured movement, and punch mechanics found only in the real world sport, until now.

The life of a boxer is about more than just a night at the fights; it’s about building a career and rising to stardom. 2K Sports has captured that in Don King Presents: Prizefighter – players must train, overcome adversity, get promoted, and avoid temptation to rise in notoriety, all while watching the story of their rise to champion unfold in a unique, live-action, sports documentary style that features real-life legends from the world of boxing.

Don King Presents: Prizefighter is scheduled for release this June on the Xbox 360, and for information, please visit www.2ksports.com.

Don King Presents: Prizefighter screenshot gallery - Click to view Don King Presents: Prizefighter screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Don King Presents: PrizefighterReader Score: 3.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 10 - View All
Don King Presents: Prizefighter Videos
Member Comments
# 1 D.Winn @ 03/26/08 11:47 AM
Hmmm..this game reminds me of the Rocky games that used to come out. I like the cover art and the screenshots are ok. I'm just ready to see how it looks in motion.

# 2 qwe404 @ 03/26/08 09:43 PM
Platform: Only XBOX360???????

# 3 statum71 @ 03/27/08 01:03 AM
Too bad its only for X360. But I'll still take my PS3 and MLB The Show

# 4 sportznut02 @ 03/30/08 06:44 PM
is Mike Tyson going to in this game? i hope to see Mike in a game someday.

# 5 cjallure24 @ 03/31/08 09:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by sportznut02
is Mike Tyson going to in this game? i hope to see Mike in a game someday.
I don't think we are going to see Iron Mike in any games any time soon....I think his rights are locked up by some European development company when they made a Mike Tyson game on PS2.....

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.