Home
News Post

1UP has the scoop. What are your thoughts, will you purchase?

Quote:
"According to Erb, the impetus to relegate NFL Head Coach to a pack-in was a desire to make, what he called "the ultimate" Madden package. "If we shipped Head Coach alone, it would be a full-priced SKU. But if we pack it in, we can reduce the price and make it a bonus to our fans," Erb said. "On the first Head Coach, we think it was a great concept, and as far as we've taken it, to be able to pack that in and pass on those savings to our consumers, if you can have one awesome pack like this -- we're really fired up."

Game: NFL Head Coach 09Reader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 64 - View All
NFL Head Coach 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 Seahawk76 @ 04/02/08 04:51 PM
Unless both titles get raves from people I trust, this is a no sale for me. I'm getting tired of throwing money at mediocre EA football games every year and Madden will NOT be a first-day purchase for me this year.

# 22 Kanobi @ 04/02/08 08:01 PM
I'm not buying this package. I'll wait to get NFLHC separately.

# 23 umd @ 04/05/08 01:55 PM
It's insulting how they say it's a bargain to get HC w/madden. Like they couldn't release that bargain as a stand alone at a reduced price?

# 24 feeq14 @ 04/08/08 02:04 PM
How compatable is NFLHC with Madden. If its possible to use the franchise features in NFLHC in conjunction with Madden then dont count me in the list of malcontents. I am a franchise freak and If I could have the featurs of NFLHC and then the actual ingame mechanics of madden I would be in heaven...

# 25 ags8sf @ 04/15/08 10:28 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by deebo2246
This is only the beginning of EA's sadistic marketing schemes. Next you might have to pay for playbook downloads on Live and the PS Store or be forced to play with generic playbooks.
DUDE!!! DON'T GIVE THEM ANY IDEAS!!!!

# 26 EXboxur @ 04/20/08 11:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by PlayaHataSupreme
I think a couple months or so after they release this "package" they'll probably try to release Head Coach separately for $40...........
I was just thinking the EXACT same thing.

# 27 RaychelSnr @ 04/21/08 12:59 PM
As bad as the original Head Coach was, I thought it would take a monumental effort to make it worth playing if they ever made a sequel. IMHO this kind of answers if the new one was worth packaging for $60 or not...chances are, Head Coach just might not be that good of a game, again.

# 28 tef @ 04/22/08 05:06 PM
Now EA is releasing this as a seperate title, $49.99 releasing on Sept. 2nd.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.