Home
News Post

As announced on March 12th, Four-Time NASCAR Sprint Cup Champion Jeff Gordon will grace the cover of the all new NASCAR 09, scheduled to ship on June 10th .

Not only is Gordon featured on the cover of NASCAR 09, but the four-time champion will take you under his wing and guide you through some of the key aspects of the game. Working with you through an all-new interactive 3D menu interface, Gordon will guide you through the game’s major features and advise you throughout your career, just as he has done with real-life protégé Jimmie Johnson. Players will use Gordon’s advice as guidance in preparing to challenge the best drivers of NASCAR in an all-new career mode and in the Sprint Driver Challenges to earn reputation and become a NASCAR champion. With NASCAR 09, your reputation is on the line and your mentor Jeff Gordon is your guide.

Make sure you check out the following trailer down below, and see the new screenshots right here.

NASCAR 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NASCAR 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NASCAR 09Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 23 - View All
NASCAR 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 TCrouch @ 03/28/08 04:48 PM
As if I didn't dislike Gordon enough...now he'll be in my ear in a game I'm not looking forward to all that much in the first place. Lovely.

# 2 Happy29 @ 03/28/08 07:34 PM
EA has ruined the nascar franchise. Notice all the cars are the same no individual makes. All headlights front ends and rear ends are the same. EA has droped manufacturers to put that money in their pocket and kick the consumer in the N**ts

# 3 Richzilla @ 03/28/08 07:45 PM
I'm one of the few who like Nascar 08.

It's fun with the wheel for sure.

I wish they would put this out @ Daytona when the season starts.

# 4 pk500 @ 03/30/08 12:41 PM
The closing rates on some of those passes in that video are ridiculously unrealistic. But it's an EA NASCAR game, so anyone who expects realism is a fool.

EA's NASCAR games are Need For Speed with the NASCAR license -- nothing more.

Take care,
PK

# 5 kneebon5 @ 03/30/08 10:19 PM
I see they brought the plastic look that the NCAA jerseys had over to NASCAR car bodies.

# 6 scottmac @ 04/01/08 01:56 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by pk500
EA's NASCAR games are Need For Speed with the NASCAR license -- nothing more.
Agree, looking at the trailers it definitely is very arcade looking.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.