07:10 AM - April 3, 2008 by Steve_OS
- Home open beta "very soon"
- CoD4 Variety map pack due tomorrow: "I'd take off Friday," says Infinity Ward
- Fixing Online Gaming Idiocy: A Psychological Approach
- SCEA's Scott Steinberg on PS3 Momentum
- Sony to cut production costs further
- 72 per cent of Americans play games
- GameStop sales driven by a handful of publishers
- Microsoft: Lite-On NOT making Blu-ray drive
- New Nike+ SportBand Expands the Nike+ Experience to Make Running Even Easier
- Feature: Modder Builds SNES Portable, Ben Heck Approves
- 5th-grader finds mistake at Smithsonian
- Awesome light graffiti images
- GTA4 Hands-On: The World is Yours
- Place Your Bets! '08 Baseball Season Mathematically Predicted
After reading that hands on GTA4 article at Kotaku, I can barely control myself. Maybe I'll actually get more than a few hours of gaming time out of this version.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: Who is the best athlete in the world?
rgsj3 (35), LnknPrk2420 (25)