Home
News Post

Pretty hectic weekend, I guess you could say. Vacuum died, had to get a new one, it's the 3rd in 2 years. Bathroom cabinet, that was hung about a year ago, fell off the wall, I have a nice clean up ahead of me. The duct cleaning guys are here right now, and I don't even know if I want to go to work.

Watched Kansas and Memphis take care of business at my friends house. During the break we played a couple of games of NBA 2K8, he beat me once, then I beat him the 2nd time. It was crazy, Billups had 40 in the 1st game for me, but it was too much Kobe. Second game, I spread it out a bit more and beat him after blocking a few dunks near the end of the game. Both games were pretty close. Looking forward to a great game tonight, hopefully it comes down to a last second shot. I think the Tigers will take it.

Sending out my taxes today, after finally getting them back. Just have to sign em' and wait for the check. At least I don't owe this year, whew.

Just added the ability to show thumbnails on our home page and other sports pages, makes the pages look more alive. Our coder kicks much ***. Hope you enjoy the addition.

What's up with you?
  • Q'sOTD: How was your weekend? Who wins the National Championship tonight?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Rback21 (35), nikeman (33), MarcusHeel (32), jpringle (31), yopis (28), baja07 (28), stingmgt (27)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 04/07/08 09:44 AM
Sounds like a pretty busy weekend. Bathrooms always seem to have problems, meh. I cant believe UNC got smoked like they did.......

Whats up? last week before i start new job

QOTD; Weekend sucked, alot of busy work and wedding planning. I think Memphis wins, but I wont be as interested since UNC lost.

# 2 aukevin @ 04/07/08 09:44 AM
QOTD: I had a pretty good weekend watching the Braves take both games from the Mets

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 04/07/08 09:49 AM
Celebrating (?) my 5 year anniversary at my job. The best part is my vacation time doubles from 2 weeks to 4 weeks.

QOTD:
Decent weekend. It was a waste of a sports weekend until the Tribe salavaged its series in Oakland yesterday. The Cavs are looking very shaky going into the playoffs.
Installed High Heat 2004 back onto my PC. If only MS would release a High Heat game for 360. I'd be happy with improved graphics and new stadiums/rosters and no other changes. The gameplay is great.
I'm guessing Memphis will win.

# 4 nyisles16 @ 04/07/08 11:02 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by aukevin
QOTD: I had a pretty good weekend watching the Braves take both games from the Mets
QOTD - shut up! j/k....... it was ok. Saturday hung out with a friend of mine. Tore into some Rock Band and other stuff. Sunday took the girlfriend out to a local aquarium and then to see the lighthouse at Montauk Point.. too much driving

# 5 slickdtc @ 04/07/08 11:08 AM
QOTD: Weekend went well. Had some good weather out here so it was pretty good. On the sports front, the Flyers clinched a playoff spot then moved up to 6th, the Reds put a nice hurting on the Phillies, the Hornets are playing some of the best basketball in the land, and the Bills are stocked for '08. As for the national championship, I'm sticking with my pick of Kansas to win it all (I had them against UCLA in my bracket).

# 6 Scott @ 04/07/08 12:10 PM
QOTD: Weekend was very relaxing, I'm very surprised the Rangers are 3-3 after a series with Seattle & Anaheim. I think Memphis wins it though.

# 7 porkchop @ 04/07/08 12:10 PM
My weekend was okay but I'd REEEEEEEEEALLY like to see the Tigers get off the schnide and get a few wins in soon.

Also, that bit about the 360 being "dead at retail" in Australia is pretty laughable.

# 8 SPTO @ 04/07/08 01:46 PM
QOTD: Well the Jays swept away the Sawx so that alone made my rather hum drum weekend exciting As for the championship game tonight i'm going with Kansas as I think Memphis will get bitten by the fact that they have no free throw shooting game. Sure they got this far but these kind of things happen in big games where the free throw looms large. I just don't see them winning it all.

...and I want Calipari to finally admit that their FT shooting sucks.

# 9 Behindshadows @ 04/07/08 02:05 PM
QOTD - Weekend was fine, until my Tarheels played like crap on Saturday, every since then its been a bust! My emotional love for College Basketball has crumbled!

Who will win? Memphis will tonights game will be crap and hopefully a instant blowout. If its close, then I know the heels were paid to lose! No way Kansas should be close to beating Memphis!

# 10 sbmnky @ 04/07/08 05:03 PM
QOTD: Weekend was good. I had to work on Saturday, but we have TVs at work, so I was able to watch all my brackets evaporate as both UNC and UCLA took in the shorts. Sunday was good as I continued to do my sprints workout - gotta get ripped for the beaches in LA! Also planned a few trips for the summer - one rafting trip at the end of May and a Costa Rica adventure during July! Also watched the Lakers beat up on the Kings last night, which is always awesome. And finally watched the Planet Earth (BBC) Series on Blu-Ray - amazing! Good Weekend all things considered!

# 11 MachoMyers @ 04/08/08 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SPTO
QOTD: Well the Jays swept away the Sawx so that alone made my rather hum drum weekend exciting As for the championship game tonight i'm going with Kansas as I think Memphis will get bitten by the fact that they have no free throw shooting game. Sure they got this far but these kind of things happen in big games where the free throw looms large. I just don't see them winning it all.

...and I want Calipari to finally admit that their FT shooting sucks.
Did you call it, or what?

Going to the Raps game on Wed and the Jays on Thurs...Should be a good week.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.