Home
News Post

PALGN has posted their preview of Top Spin 3.

Quote:
"This time, it's all about timing and the position of your player. We've got to admit, in the first fourty-five minutes we weren't particularly sold on the concept. We kept swinging and missing and it wasn't until we changed strategy that all of a sudden playing Top Spin 3 felt natural."

Game: Top Spin 3Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 10 - View All
Top Spin 3 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 CMH @ 04/30/08 10:54 PM
Really looking forward to this title. It was already the most realistic of the two top tennis franchises and now this preview suggests that it's gotten even more realistic and difficult.

That's great. Always felt it was too easy to place balls deep in the corner and to fool the AI. Hopefully, with more control over the placement of the ball, the user will have a harder time directing shots toward the line without dropping the ball over it.

Excited.

# 2 Scott @ 04/30/08 11:10 PM
Glad to see someone else excited for this game...

# 3 CMH @ 05/01/08 01:52 PM
I'm definitely buying it on release.

# 4 mgoblue @ 05/01/08 03:00 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeePride
Really looking forward to this title. It was already the most realistic of the two top tennis franchises and now this preview suggests that it's gotten even more realistic and difficult.

That's great. Always felt it was too easy to place balls deep in the corner and to fool the AI. Hopefully, with more control over the placement of the ball, the user will have a harder time directing shots toward the line without dropping the ball over it.

Excited.
Me too...I didn't play Top Spin 2 (for whatever reason I was busy around its release), but this year I've started playing tennis in real life so I appreciate the decision of when to go for a winner vs. a safe shot. Sounds like they're going to make the user think and not always go for the killer shot that's tough to return.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.