Home
News Post

GameTap has posted their preview of NCAA Football 09.

Quote:
"Study defenses in a video game? Here's how the QB challenge works: Once you throw a pick, you are shown a photo from the play and asked what defense your opponent just ran. "Answer correctly," says Haumiller, "and your quarterback will gain some of his composure back. Answer wrong, and your quarterback will start to feel rattled."

But that's not the only time your players will get rattled, as home field advantage is also back in play. Explains Haumiller: "Home field advantage is essentially what you've seen in the PS2 version. If a player is rattled or has a poor performance, it will bring his ratings down. If he's a freshman going into a hostile environment, he's going to be rattled, so he's going to need to complete a few short passes to get his composure together and he'll bounce right back."

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 poster @ 05/01/08 02:53 PM
We'll see. I hope it is fixed. I thought the guys got to play the game with a producer near by? They said there were 1-2 pick six's a game. If they were indeed playing an older build and the newer build had remedied the issue, I would assume they would have been told that by this producer right? I guess I will wait for the write up to resurface tomorrow.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.