Home
News Post

I'm headed off to Vancouver to visit the EA Sports complex and play the upcoming EA Sports games. I'm really looking forward to it. I will be embargoed to talk about anything until the 8th, so keep that in mind. Nervous about the flights, as I hate flying.

The Pistons handled the Magic and the upset of all upsets didn't happen, although I was rooting hard for the Hawks to get it done. It was inevitable.

Purchased a new lawn mower and mowed the yard over the weekend. The self propelled operation is much smoother than my last one. Hopefully it lasts longer as well.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How was your weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Zlax45, dano (42), Ghutton (32), herdzone6 (28), lukewill12 (27), rumfinator (22)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 05/05/08 08:57 AM
QOTD: Good weekend started off with the Cavs closing out the Wiz. I missed the game, as we were at a wine expo. The expo was fun, though. Tasted lots of good wines. Didn't do a whole lot on Saturday other than playing several games of NBA 2k8. Yard work yesterday, coming to the realization that our yard needs a lot of TLC.

# 2 callmetaternuts @ 05/05/08 09:07 AM
Good luck up in Vancouver, enjoy getting to play the games and asking the questions?

QOTD: Weekend was filled with wedding stuff, The Show, GTA IV, and i played Rock Band with the whole family (btw, Rock Band is hilarious when your parents play)

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 05/05/08 09:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by callmetaternuts
(btw, Rock Band is hilarious when youre parents play)
Co-sign. My parents haven't played yet, but we got my in-laws to play it on Christmas morning when I got it. Good times.

# 4 The 24th Letter @ 05/05/08 09:40 AM
I do NOT miss mowing the lawn....townhouse FTW

# 5 nyisles16 @ 05/05/08 10:02 AM
QOTD.. worked, then went to the hospital to see my grandfather. He should be coming home today. Hoping they got the cancer in time, but from all I heard yesterday, who knows..

# 6 Scott @ 05/05/08 10:30 AM
QOTD: My weekend wasn't too terribly bad even though I had my DWI Education class this weekend, but I'm glad I got it out of the way already...

# 7 Cyros @ 05/05/08 11:01 AM
QOTD: Scored my first apartment with great monitary contributions from my parents.

# 8 clarkerots @ 05/05/08 11:28 AM
Awesome weekend!! Flyers in 5 baby!!! Here come the Pens!!

# 9 Behindshadows @ 05/05/08 11:50 AM
QOTD - Lakers won! And I played GTA IV too death!

6 hours on friday, 11 hours on Saturday, and 5 on Sunday which included 2 online hours with Cops and Crooks and Mifya!

# 10 Acid @ 05/05/08 12:52 PM
QOTD: This weekend was probably the lamest one I've had in awhile. I overslept and missed my Biology Lab on Friday, I went to work and then came home and went straight to soccer where we had a doubleheader. We lost both games to start the season (we lost 2 games total last season..), I actually played well and I felt it was my best two games since my surgery so hopefully I can keep playing better. I went to work on Saturday and then the rest of the weekend I played GTA.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.