Home
News Post

Look for my Madden NFL 09 preview to go up later this morning, here is a list of things posted already. More to come later this morning, afternoon and evening, as I try to wrap up my trip to EA Vancouver.You can also see this list directly on the home page, in the new Headlines area, along with what's hot at Operation Sports. Let us know what you think of that feature.

Got a few hours of sleep in and now I can get right back at it. ADT install is today and I'll have plenty of yard work to do over the weekend. Everyone send out a prayer to my grandma, she isn't doing so well right now.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: What are you up to this weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

fistofrage, UofLCards, Hokie20 (23), jerk (22), bmx_parkrider (22)

Member Comments
# 1 Scott @ 05/09/08 08:57 AM
QOTD: Going to see Iron Man tomorrow, looking forward to it.

# 2 boomhauertjs @ 05/09/08 09:10 AM
I like the new Headlines feature. Hope your grandma gets well soon.

I stayed out a little too long last night drowning my sorrows after the Cavs' loss, so I'm dragging big time this morning. At least it's Friday.

QOTD: Supposed to meet up with some of my college friends for happy hour tonight. Going to a fundraiser "gala" for my wife's school on Saturday, so I'll miss the Cavs game (not sure if that's a bad thing at this point). Going to my grandma's on Sunday for Mother's Day.

# 3 callmetaternuts @ 05/09/08 09:41 AM
QOTD Relaxation, some golf, and whatever game happens to be in the PS3

# 4 Acid @ 05/09/08 10:05 AM
QOTD: School in a bit, work later on, and then soccer tonight. Tomorrow I have work and hopefully going out at night. Sunday, relaxing and going to my Aunt's for a family get-together for Mother's Day.

# 5 SoMiss2000 @ 05/09/08 10:10 AM
QOTD: Going to Lone Star Park in Grand Prairie tomorrow to take in my first horse racing experience.

# 6 funky_chicken @ 05/09/08 11:36 AM
QOTD - This is the first weekend I have been off on Friday and Saturday in a while. I need to do some chores around the house. Watching the NASCAR race Saturday night. Looking to spend some time with GTA and The Show (need to decide who to start a franchise with).

Not celebrating mother's day since it is just me and my dad (my dad's mom passed away on mother's day also). We will probably go for a drive on Sunday and stop some where and eat.

# 7 The GIGGAS @ 05/09/08 11:37 AM
OMG WE WENT A YEAR BACK IN TIME!

# 8 nyisles16 @ 05/09/08 11:38 AM
Saying a prayer Steve.. going through a similar thing with my grandfather..

QOTD. Well, I WAS to have today off - however I am pissed because one guy went out on disability, so now I have to work today
Tomorrow is my niece's communion, then Sunday back to work..

# 9 nyisles16 @ 05/09/08 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by The GIGGAS
OMG WE WENT A YEAR BACK IN TIME!
we did yesterday too..

# 10 The GIGGAS @ 05/09/08 11:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
we did yesterday too..
Didn't catch it then.

# 11 boomhauertjs @ 05/09/08 12:04 PM
Maybe Steve travelled in time on his way home from EA.

# 12 Acid @ 05/09/08 12:31 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Acid
QOTD: School in a bit, work later on, and then soccer tonight. Tomorrow I have work and hopefully going out at night. Sunday, relaxing and going to my Aunt's for a family get-together for Mother's Day.
Looks like on Saturday I'm going to Dana Point for a biology lab field trip/lab report.

There goes $84 from work I won't be getting, stupid school.

# 13 Steve_OS @ 05/09/08 12:56 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by nyisles16
we did yesterday too..
Doh! Thanks guys, lol.

# 14 Behindshadows @ 05/09/08 01:57 PM
QOTD - Video Editing

# 15 chilli311 @ 05/09/08 10:27 PM
QOTD: Going to SD to (hopefully) catch Maddux's 350.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.