Home
News Post

The smog(Vog)(Hey, that rhymes!) is back and it looks a lot like LA outside. As always, whoever posts the first QOTN, I will post it later in this post. If you guys don't make one QOTN, then I will come up with something!

UPDATE: More linkies!
  • QOTN: If there was a fire in your home and you had a chance to grab one last thing excluding family and pets of course, what would you get? (Scott knows the drill!)

Member Comments
# 1 Scott @ 05/14/08 11:32 PM
QOTN: If there was a fire in your home and you had a chance to grab one last thing excluding family and pets of course, what would you get?

# 2 SPTO @ 05/14/08 11:38 PM
QOTN: Wow that's a tough one! My two boxes of NFL DVDs.

# 3 PVarck31 @ 05/15/08 12:28 AM
QOTN: My PS3 of course.

# 4 sbmnky @ 05/15/08 12:31 AM
QOTD: my blow up doll

# 5 Chaos81 @ 05/15/08 03:14 AM
Hmm....that's a tough one.

Probably my computer, because that way when I'm living in a hotel thanks to the fire, I can plug it in and enjoy it in my room.

# 6 boomhauertjs @ 05/15/08 08:44 AM
QOTN: Our photo albums. Can't replace those pictures.

# 7 davin @ 05/15/08 01:42 PM
QOTN: Photoalbums. My gf lost a lot of her pictures when her computer died and she didn't back them up a couple years back, so she lost pretty much all of her pictures for a period of 3 years, including ones of the first time she had her pets. Until somebody in my family goes on some rampage with uploading all the old pictures we have onto a digital format which is also somewhere other than my house, photoalbums would be the first thing I'd want to save.

Beyond that though: my collections of stuff from overseas (small pieces or sculptures or just little things I've collected from my travels, including pumice from Mount Vesuvius, greek vases from a now burned down village around Olympia in Greece, and a Celtic Cross).

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.