Home
News Post

My grandmothers funeral was very hard for all of us, but she is in a better place now and not suffering anymore. We love you mamaw. It was good to see a lot of family that I haven't seen in quite some time.

My uncles wake is today with the funeral tomorrow, it's been a very rough couple of weeks.

I'm going to try and get back into the groove, just to get my mind off of things. We'll see how it goes.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How was your weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

thundergod (35), skornzbolt23 (26), Chunkylover2400 (19)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 05/19/08 10:26 AM
Sorry you and your family had to go through that, always a tough time. Just keep hangin in there, stay as busy as you can.

WOTD: Weekend was good, had bachelor party which was a good time for all

# 2 Behindshadows @ 05/19/08 10:38 AM
QOTD - Great!!! Had fun with me and my son, we played video games, when and played Basketball at the park and just spent a lot of one on one time! Father and Son moments! You never know what goes on in your kids mind, until you get them away from their mothers and man they can talk your ear off!

This weekend was great, just because my son proved I'm a great father and he's turning out great 7 years and counting!

# 3 boomhauertjs @ 05/19/08 10:50 AM
Sorry about the rough week Steve. Hopefully, the Pistons will give you something to smile about.

Yep, as much as I hate the Pistons, I think I hate Boston fans more, so I'd rather Detroit wins the ECF.

QOTD: Weekend was ok. Went to Delaware for my sister-in-law's law school graduation, so a lot of the weekend was spent in the car. Glad my wife has Sirius in her car, so I could listen to both Cavs games on the radio. The result yesterday ended the weekend on a downer.

# 4 Scott @ 05/19/08 10:58 AM
QOTD: Weekend went good, just did some yard work and painted to kitchen. Also bought my first set of golf clubs from a yard sale for $15.

# 5 Marino @ 05/19/08 01:26 PM
QOTD: My weekend was ok. I met this really hot girl at this place where i ate dinner at on saturday but dinner ask for her number =/. She goes to the same college i go to so i guess i have to go back and eat their one more time before august lol. Then on Sunday i played basketball and beasted!

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.