Home
News Post

Have a screenshot request from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09? If so, setup your mini-avatar and put in your request. No mini-avatar? No screenshot for you!

*Topic closed, once I finish capturing and uploading, I'll start Q&A #2.

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 beau21 @ 05/23/08 10:04 AM
do you mean "Day 2"?

just making sure...

if so, I'd really like to see:

1) a Kansas State picture of their purple top to see if the correct uniforms were put in this year that they first used last year

2) a rainy game. i'd like to see if puddles form and how the field looks after it's been rained on for a while.

3) a couple sequence pictures of the different visors and any other new equipment like you did for the different sock lengths yesterday

thanks Steve!

ps. i'm sorry to hear about you being burglarized from your Q&A post!

# 2 Brandwin @ 05/23/08 10:10 AM
Steve can you go to Baylor's roster and sort the QB's only by overall ranking so I can see if Kirby Freeman is in? He should be #7, but EA doesn't always get the numbers right. He should be a SR from Brownwood, TX. I also want to see #10 Robert Griffins ratings and I want to see if Jeremy Sanders is on the team. So a pic of all the QB's would be fine if you can do that.

If possible a pic of Baylor's stadium as well.

Thanks Steve

# 3 J-Unit40 @ 05/23/08 10:16 AM
1) I would like to see the Gators' all-whites.

2) Also, a couple of shots of facemasks in the edit player screen. Revolution facemasks specifically. I think there may be two new ones.

3) For ODogg, he'd like some shots of Hawaii.

Thanks Steve. Mini-Tebow avatar (oxymoron) is set up as well.

# 4 unc12003 @ 05/23/08 10:19 AM
I would really like to see some pictures of UNC's Kenan Stadium and some of our ratings. I would love to know what Greg Little, #8 is rated and Marvin Austin DT #9

# 5 Steve_OS @ 05/23/08 10:19 AM
Oh yes, day 2. Sorry.

# 6 nstod @ 05/23/08 10:19 AM
Utah's road uniforms.

Also, Utah's next 7 on the roster. Thanks a ton.

# 7 Steve_OS @ 05/23/08 10:20 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unc12003
I would really like to see some pictures of UNC's Kenan Stadium and some of our ratings. I would love to know what Greg Little, #8 is rated and Marvin Austin DT #9
And your mini-avatar is where?

# 8 unc12003 @ 05/23/08 10:20 AM
Oh I forgot to add, can you get a couple pictures of UNC's uniforms as well? Home and away please

# 9 unc12003 @ 05/23/08 10:21 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
And your mini-avatar is where?
I got it now

# 10 Steve_OS @ 05/23/08 10:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by unc12003
I got it now
Thanks.

For the newbies, you can make sure your mini-avatar is setup correctly by posting, then viewing the comments section of the home page. Just look for the same title, or simply click here.

http://www.operationsports.com/newspost.php?id=250101

# 11 aucool @ 05/23/08 10:27 AM
I would like to see some of the SEC stadiums Auburn, Alabama,Georiga if possible.

# 12 coogrfan @ 05/23/08 10:35 AM
Hey, Steve. Great job on the screen shots yesterday.

Here's my annual request for Rice @ Houston (day game, clear skies please). Can you also please tell me if either of those schools have more than two uni options? Thanks.

# 13 Steve_OS @ 05/23/08 10:45 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by beau1221
do you mean "Day 2"?

just making sure...

if so, I'd really like to see:

1) a Kansas State picture of their purple top to see if the correct uniforms were put in this year that they first used last year

2) a rainy game. i'd like to see if puddles form and how the field looks after it's been rained on for a while.

3) a couple sequence pictures of the different visors and any other new equipment like you did for the different sock lengths yesterday

thanks Steve!

ps. i'm sorry to hear about you being burglarized from your Q&A post!
There are no puddles in the rain. Field degradation looks non existant.

# 14 Steve_OS @ 05/23/08 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
1) I would like to see the Gators' all-whites.

2) Also, a couple of shots of facemasks in the edit player screen. Revolution facemasks specifically. I think there may be two new ones.

3) For ODogg, he'd like some shots of Hawaii.

Thanks Steve. Mini-Tebow avatar (oxymoron) is set up as well.
Gators don't have all whites in the game.

# 15 bosox5s @ 05/23/08 10:47 AM
Sam McGuffie on Michigan please, (freshman RB)

# 16 Brandwin @ 05/23/08 10:52 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by bosox5s
Sam McGuffie on Michigan please, (freshman RB)
Probably would be good to give Steve his number and his HS etc.. since EA doesn't have players name. Just to help him out a bit.

# 17 LHaze30 @ 05/23/08 10:58 AM
I would like to see a screenshot of the prestige for all of the schools in BCS conferences.

# 18 jestr962 @ 05/23/08 11:08 AM
I know I'm getting greedy but Penn State freshman please.

# 19 StayPlation82 @ 05/23/08 11:08 AM
hey what's up, i'd like one of Ben Tate #44 of Auburn doing a touchdown celebration on Alabama. thanks man!

# 20 Steve_OS @ 05/23/08 11:09 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by kabbey520
Hey Steve, for some reason I can't get a mini-avatar to load. I put in the URL, & when I click on save changes, it doesn't do anything. What should I do? I really wanna see some Arizona screenshots. Thanks.
Save the image to your PC, then upload it via the mini-avatar page.

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.