Home
News Post

Have a screenshot request from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09? If so, setup your mini-avatar and put in your request. No mini-avatar? No screenshot for you!

A little differernt this time around, as I'll be doing these quite a bit, I figure letting everyone have one request per, as getting multiple shots requires to much back and forth. If it's something I can check on within the game or menus without backing out and resetting up, I'm fine with that, but otherwise please keep it one request. Also, no more PM's, I've gotten so many, I've started to ignore them. Thanks for understanding.

* Topic closed, I'll get them up as soon as I can.

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Solidice @ 05/26/08 10:38 AM
shots of Miami(FL) at home, mainly the stadium.

Thanks a lot Steve.

# 2 Skyboxer @ 05/26/08 10:38 AM
I'd like to get a shot to see what Wv's OL, CB's and LB's ratings are. Just overall not individual stuff like strength etc...
If there's no way to do it without a lot of going back and forth then just get me what you can.

Thanks Steve.

# 3 J-Unit40 @ 05/26/08 10:40 AM
A picture of Cameron Newton (QB #13) for the Florida Gators in The Swamp.

Thanks a lot Steve.

# 4 loccdogg26 @ 05/26/08 10:41 AM
any michigan stuff.

# 5 wde1723 @ 05/26/08 10:41 AM
I hope I read it correctly, and I get one "menu" request and one "game" request if not just go with the game shot.

1) I think I recall reading something about setting a recruiting preference before recruiting. Maybe you can put what type of players your looking for or maybe you can say what kind of offense you run and it will pick the best that way. Either way could you post a few pictures of that, if its not to hard.

2) Maybe a screen of Purdue at home, thanks alot.

# 6 gramjwat90 @ 05/26/08 10:43 AM
can i get a lool of florida skill player ratings

# 7 Steve_OS @ 05/26/08 10:45 AM
FYI: 2 of you don't have mini-avatars setup. No screenshots for you, until you get one.

# 8 olemiss86 @ 05/26/08 10:46 AM
Hey Steve....Can I get a few shots of the bowl stadiums on the game? Like the Independence Bowl, Alamo Bowl....since they were not on it last year. I would like to know if they are on this one. Thanks.

# 9 Scott @ 05/26/08 10:46 AM
QBs for UTEP if you can Steve, no big deal..

# 10 wakeforest1 @ 05/26/08 10:47 AM
hi can i get some screens of how the backplate looks on a running back or on a create a player screen,. and can u show every thing in the create a player screen can u pleaz get that up there. and can u get some screens up of wake forest the team and their field and anything else of wakeforest pleaz ....
P.S
can u put up the new wake forest stadium deacon tower thanks!!!!!!!

# 11 Scott @ 05/26/08 10:47 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeforest1
hi can i get some screens of how the backplate looks on a running back or on a create a player screen,. and can u show every thing in the create a player screen can u pleaz get that up there. and can u get some screens up of wake forest the team and their field and anything else of wakeforest pleaz ....
P.S
can u put up the new wake forest stadium deacon tower thanks!!!!!!!
1 request per person.

# 12 wde1723 @ 05/26/08 10:48 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by olemiss86
Hey Steve....Can I get a few shots of the bowl stadiums on the game? Like the Independence Bowl, Alamo Bowl....since they were not on it last year. I would like to know if they are on this one. Thanks.
Alamo bowl was posted in yesterdays I think, and I am pretty sure it is still generic.

# 13 Deegeezy @ 05/26/08 10:48 AM
Thanks for your work Steve...Can I get a screenshot of Baylor's running backs, tight ends, and cornerbacks on the View Rosters page?

# 14 olemiss86 @ 05/26/08 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wde1723
Alamo bowl was posted in yesterdays I think, and I am pretty sure it is still generic.
oh really? dang. maybe that is why I didn't notice the Alamo Bowl. Well then maybe show the Independence Bowl. HA

# 15 Ronnie brown23 @ 05/26/08 10:50 AM
Can i get one of miami hb #2 with the orange tops, white pants at home.

# 16 Gossennator @ 05/26/08 10:50 AM
can I get a shot of UL Lafayette in their stadium.
Thanks

# 17 PikeJR23 @ 05/26/08 10:55 AM
Can i get a shot of Terrelle Pryor QB of Ohio State. Thanx

# 18 GJEM @ 05/26/08 10:56 AM
This post goes out to Wakeforest1, Ronnie brown23, and PikeJR23
I'm just trying to help you guys get your requests answered with that said you need to set up your mini avatar or no screen for you Steve's said it so many times.

With that said, Steve I was wondering if I can get screens of the bowl stadiums that weren't in last year like the Champs Sports, Capital One (since there both the same stadium), Emerald, Independence, International and GMAC since the other two have already been shown. I don't think you would have to restart the game to see these so I think asking for 6 screens is within the rules but if I didn't understand the rules correctly you can just pick one of those sites.

Matter of fact this is all I really need if you want. Is this type of screen you don't even have to go in the game I just want to see if there in this year.

Thanks for the hard work!

# 19 drlw322 @ 05/26/08 10:57 AM
hey steve thanks for the hard work, can i get a screen of USC's stanley Havili #31. appreciated

# 20 wakeforest1 @ 05/26/08 11:01 AM
can u put some screens up of floridas percy harvin. #1

« Previous123Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.