Home
News Post

Have a screenshot request from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09? If so, setup your mini-avatar and put in your request. No mini-avatar? No screenshot for you!

A little differernt this time around, as I'll be doing these quite a bit, I figure letting everyone have one request per, as getting multiple shots requires to much back and forth. If it's something I can check on within the game or menus without backing out and resetting up, I'm fine with that, but otherwise please keep it one request. Also, no more PM's, I've gotten so many, I've started to ignore them. Thanks for understanding.

* Topic closed, I'll get them up as soon as I can.

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 Scott @ 05/26/08 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJEM
I haven't found a way to set up a personal avatar but if you guys go into "User CP" and clink the link that reads "Edit Avatar" just pick the logo of you favorite team out of the hundreds that OS has set up. I would say that's the easiest way.
It's the mini avatar you need.

# 42 wakeforest123 @ 05/26/08 11:25 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeforest1
hi can i get some screens of how the backplate looks on a running back or on a create a player screen,. and can u show every thing in the create a player screen can u pleaz get that up there. and can u get some screens up of wake forest the team and their field and anything else of wakeforest pleaz ....
P.S
can u put up the new wake forest stadium deacon tower thanks!!!!!!!
hi can i get some screens of how the backplate looks on a running back or on a create a player screen,. and can u show every thing in the create a player screen can u pleaz get that up there. and can u get some screens up of wake forest the team and their field and anything else of wakeforest pleaz ....
P.S

# 43 wakeforest123 @ 05/26/08 11:26 AM
P.S

# 44 GJEM @ 05/26/08 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
It's the mini avatar you need.
Oh crap I didn't know there was a diff. I guess I better go back to his rules and look them over then.

# 45 countryboy @ 05/26/08 11:26 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Hurricain
UK's Stevie Johnson making a catch.

Thanks Steve
but not against UofL

# 46 Scott @ 05/26/08 11:27 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by wakeforest123
P.S
What is your problem? Steve obviously hasn't gotten to the requests yet and won't get to yours with that kind of attitude.

# 47 countryboy @ 05/26/08 11:28 AM
Quote:
P.S
why is this post in here 3 times?

# 48 wakeforest123 @ 05/26/08 11:29 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
What is your problem? Steve obviously hasn't gotten to the requests yet and won't get to yours with that kind of attitude.
i dont have an attitude im asking nicely

# 49 wakeforest123 @ 05/26/08 11:30 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by countryboy
why is this post in here 3 times?
my computer is acting up, and when i clicked post it must have posted it a lot of times

# 50 The_Jacket @ 05/26/08 11:33 AM
That was moderately confusing but I got it. Do I have to re request now?

# 51 APBamaMan @ 05/26/08 11:33 AM
I would like to see the ratings for a Freshman that plays for Bama, I think he may be listed as a CB, he's 5'10 or 5'11 and weighs around 190-194 pounds. His number might be #1

# 52 LPU @ 05/26/08 11:34 AM
Thanks for the hard work, Steve!

Could I get a shot of Tennessee's DB #41's ratings? I graduated high school with him and would love to see how EA has rated him. Thanks!

# 53 jdrhammer @ 05/26/08 11:37 AM
Could you show me an Ole Miss player during edit roster and show him from the back so I can see if names are on the back of the jerseys. It could be any random player, I'd just like to see if QB #4 is on the back. You really don't even have to post a screen if you'd rather answer yay or nay. Is it possible that their name won't show up in the player edit but they have them during gameplay?

# 54 tate09 @ 05/26/08 11:38 AM
i'd love a shot of the south florida QB depth chart with ratings. thanks in advance

# 55 twisted88 @ 05/26/08 11:38 AM
I would just like to know if Miami (FL) has their all-white uni's in the game??

Thanks

# 56 countryboy @ 05/26/08 11:39 AM
Quote:
i dont have an attitude im asking nicely
posting the same thing multiple times in a thread to be seen is a no-no here at OS.

# 57 doublerballa20 @ 05/26/08 11:39 AM
what are tyrelle pryors attributes?

# 58 countryboy @ 05/26/08 11:39 AM
Quote:
my computer is acting up, and when i clicked post it must have posted it a lot of times
you might want to delete the extra ones before they think it was purposely done to be seen.

# 59 Steve_OS @ 05/26/08 11:39 AM
ok guys, should be plenty. I'll get em' up as soon as I can.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
This thread has been closed for new comments.