Home
News Post

Day #4 is online. We have just posted some of the reader requested screenshots, from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09. If you didn't setup your mini-avatar, no screenshots for you! Get yours setup now!

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 jdrhammer @ 05/26/08 02:18 PM
Thanks for the pic of Ole Miss again. Is there any way for EA to change this or is it strictly up to the school? Thanks again.

# 22 gofresno @ 05/26/08 02:20 PM
wow, ive spent all weekend sitting next to my computer waiting to get my request in and then as soon as i have to do sumthn its up. i wish i could get a heads up on when day 5 will actually start

# 23 talon owl @ 05/26/08 02:21 PM
Could I please get some shots of Rice's uniforms? And, if possible, the CB and WR roster sections for Rice.

Thanks.

# 24 Rivers17ncsu @ 05/26/08 02:32 PM
will there be a request thread up later? sorry kinda new to this, just wanted to see NC State's qb ratings and their away uniforms/alt uni's (if they have any)

# 25 wakeforest123 @ 05/26/08 02:44 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by GJEM
I hope this can answer most of your questions so Steve doesn't have to go back and take more screens.

I'm assuming all gloves and wrist bands are the same as last years and the new face masks are on page 28 and 29 of the screens it's an FSU player the socks are on page 47 and all other create a player info is on pages 68,69 and 1 at the top of 70 hopefully that will answer your questions.
Thanks man. but theres still no screens of wakeforest anr there new stadium..?

# 26 Brandwin @ 05/26/08 02:44 PM
Thanks Steve.

# 27 IN13NSE @ 05/26/08 04:08 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MacPlex
STOP REQUESTING PICS, THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT THREAD

Any one else think Chris rainey speed is underrated. Percy harvin is not the fastest on the team i thought. The fastest was between rainey and Thompson. IMO percy needs to be 95 or 96, and rainey 97
I agree.
That is a common misinterpretation that people have with Florida. Percy is a great stop and start guy, but Rainey is just a burner.

Still, Florida has way too much speed for a college team in this game. It is unfair.

# 28 The_Jacket @ 05/26/08 04:17 PM
just to clarify, are georgia tech's alternates those gold ones?

# 29 Gossennator @ 05/26/08 04:31 PM
Thank You Very Much

# 30 gopherfan7815 @ 05/26/08 04:46 PM
thank u very much for the gopher screens!

# 31 olemiss86 @ 05/26/08 05:30 PM
Thanks for the pics Steve. Hate to see that some of the smaller bowls are still generic. Thanks also for posting that pic of the Ole Miss player to see if our names are on the back. Hate to see they aren't.

# 32 J-Unit40 @ 05/26/08 07:20 PM
Quote:
Any one else think Chris rainey speed is underrated. Percy harvin is not the fastest on the team i thought. The fastest was between rainey and Thompson. IMO percy needs to be 95 or 96, and rainey 97
Quote:
Originally Posted by IN13NSE
I agree.
That is a common misinterpretation that people have with Florida. Percy is a great stop and start guy, but Rainey is just a burner.

Still, Florida has way too much speed for a college team in this game. It is unfair.
Rainey and Demps are the fastest on the team. Percy, Thompson and Lo Murphy are a very close second though. Percy is fast (obviously), but what's makes him appear to be faster is his accelaration. I agree, top end speed goes to Rainey (and Demps), but Percy should still be a 97 at the least because he plays like lightning in a bottle.

Also, Rainey is a RS freshman that is unproven in EA's eyes, so I somewhat understand EA's rating. Percy is thought of as one of the fastest players in the nation, so EA will obviously rate him that way. FTR, Rainey ran a 4.24 at the Orange & Blue debut game.

Florida's speed is just . It's going to be exciting.

# 33 AuburnAlumni @ 05/26/08 07:58 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
Rainey and Demps are the fastest on the team. Percy, Thompson and Lo Murphy are a very close second though. Percy is fast (obviously), but what's makes him appear to be faster is his accelaration. I agree, top end speed goes to Rainey (and Demps), but Percy should still be a 97 at the least because he plays like lightning in a bottle.

Also, Rainey is a RS freshman that is unproven in EA's eyes, so I somewhat understand EA's rating. Percy is thought of as one of the fastest players in the nation, so EA will obviously rate him that way. FTR, Rainey ran a 4.24 at the Orange & Blue debut game.

Florida's speed is just . It's going to be exciting.

"waaaaaaaaaahhhhh, my 3rd string tailback only has 95 speed instead of 98 speed!"

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, I've only got 7 guys that are over 95 speed on my team and not 9 guys...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh"

I kid I kid.

# 34 J-Unit40 @ 05/26/08 08:06 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AuburnAlumni

"waaaaaaaaaahhhhh, my 3rd string tailback only has 95 speed instead of 98 speed!"

"waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhh, I've only got 7 guys that are over 95 speed on my team and not 9 guys...waaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaaahhhhhhh"

I kid I kid.
LOL. What's even funnier is that we've had a lot of speed the last 2 years and still haven't found a way to beat those pesky Auburn Tigers.

# 35 AuburnAlumni @ 05/26/08 08:10 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by J-Unit40
LOL. What's even funnier is that we've had a lot of speed the last 2 years and still haven't found a way to beat those pesky Auburn Tigers.
I was about to say.....

Your Gators sure as hell didn't seem that fast the last two years when they were playing my Tigers and our 79 rated players all over the team. LOL

# 36 o 99 PROBL3MS o @ 05/26/08 08:32 PM
Quote:
STOP REQUESTING PICS, THIS IS NOT THE RIGHT THREAD

His speed may be underrated but his OVR is overrated. Emmanuel Moody transfers to play RB at UF and according to EA he is now better than all but one of the RB's who made him transfer at USC lol. now thats hilarious.

# 37 talon owl @ 05/26/08 08:40 PM
OK, then what is the correct thread for pic requests?

# 38 countryboy @ 05/26/08 08:41 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by talon owl
OK, then what is the correct thread for pic requests?
they are closed for now, but if Steve feels like doing another "photoshoot" then he'll start up another request thread. They aren't open very long so come early.

# 39 adub88 @ 05/26/08 10:02 PM
Anyone know if the sleevless look in some of these pics will be in Madden 09? It's a good look for WR, CB's, and athletic looking DE's.

# 40 slane504NYY @ 05/26/08 11:14 PM
Hey Steve for the next set of screenshots can i get some shots of Tulane in their Green jerseys in the Superdome? and also my cousin wants to know if LSU will have their Katrina game uniforms that they wore against Tulane... Thanks in advance

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.