Home
News Post

Day #5 is online. We have just posted some of the reader requested screenshots, from our beta copy of NCAA Football 09. If you didn't setup your mini-avatar, no screenshots for you! Get yours setup now!

NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view NCAA Football 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 41 gamecox3 @ 05/28/08 05:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by coogrfan
Umm, yeah I did. I also noticed what it didn't say.

On ps2 you could call random plays from a single formation for both the offense and defense. In both cases there were two options at the bottom of the screen, R1 for "random form" (from a single formation) and square (I think) for "random all" (from all formations).

The screen shot I posted has only a single option. Maybe it works differently this time around, but I suspect that means that we will only be getting the equivalent of last-gens "random all".

Note that I'm not at all certain about this, that's why I asked the question in the first place.
my bad

# 42 coogrfan @ 05/28/08 05:40 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by gamecox3
my bad
It's cool. Like I said, I could be wrong. A couple of posters over at ncaastrategies pointed out to me that a later screen in the same series-

-could mean that random plays can be limited to a defensive formation archetype. I hope they're right.

# 43 mrlux @ 05/28/08 06:38 PM
Steve can you post some pics of the various Oregon Duck uniforms or at least show the uniform selection screen with the different options like you did for Florida.

# 44 blackshirts2484 @ 05/28/08 06:46 PM
Yea I know I wish there was some kind of way that EA can fix that before the game comes out, Gilleylen runs a 10.2 100 meter dash man!!! And his SPEED IS 86!!!!! And Joe Ganz runs a 4.6 40 and HIS SPEED IS 72!!! DO they think people that play for Nebraska has no speed! I think that the fastest player on the game will be Niles Paul at 92. This is just frustrating me right now. Who has EA's contact number!

# 45 jaydee6385 @ 05/28/08 06:51 PM
Thanks Steve. Can i get Alabama's depth chart of Skill players QB, RB, TE's i've already seen the WR (thanks to you). Maybe LB's and DB's. Thanks

# 46 sportzbro @ 05/28/08 08:11 PM
hey man this is such a great thing ur doing here. keep up the great work.

btw any chance u could put up as many Iowa Hawkeye roster screens as u can next time?

# 47 ItsAllAboutThisU @ 05/28/08 09:49 PM
if there is a thread for tonight, will it be here in this forum?

# 48 Scott @ 05/28/08 09:50 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ItsAllAboutThisU
if there is a thread for tonight, will it be here in this forum?
Yes

# 49 IN13NSE @ 05/28/08 09:51 PM
this isn't a request thread. Stop requesting screens.

# 50 olemiss86 @ 05/28/08 09:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by IN13NSE
this isn't a request thread. Stop requesting screens.

EXACTLY!!!!!!!!!! It irritates the HELL out of me.

# 51 Ghettoshark @ 05/28/08 11:39 PM
on a side note, Penn State as an "Elite" Academic school is a bit of a stretch... UW better be "Elite" then along with Michigan, Illinois....

# 52 smithc6 @ 05/28/08 11:53 PM
Any news on when the next request for screens will be?

# 53 noplace @ 05/29/08 08:54 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by blackshirts2484
Yea I know I wish there was some kind of way that EA can fix that before the game comes out, Gilleylen runs a 10.2 100 meter dash man!!! And his SPEED IS 86!!!!! And Joe Ganz runs a 4.6 40 and HIS SPEED IS 72!!! DO they think people that play for Nebraska has no speed! I think that the fastest player on the game will be Niles Paul at 92. This is just frustrating me right now. Who has EA's contact number!
I mean seriously. Atleast get the damn numbers correct.. Hopefully they allow us to edit duplicate numbers this years because Ricky Thenarse & Z.Lee wear #3. I dont know were they got #7 from.

# 54 coogrfan @ 05/30/08 09:52 AM
Quote:
It's cool. Like I said, I could be wrong. A couple of posters over at ncaastrategies pointed out to me that a later screen in the same series-

-could mean that random plays can be limited to a defensive formation archetype. I hope they're right.
Per cdj @ the community event:

Quote:
Random play selection in Practice Mode is for base formation (Dime), but you cannot use it for specific formation (EX: 3-2-6).
Not perfect, but workable.

# 55 Solidice @ 05/30/08 11:25 AM
Quote:
Per cdj @ the community event:

Not perfect, but workable.
having any type of random play is better than it was in '08 and will make practice mode useful this year.

# 56 NolePride17 @ 05/30/08 07:50 PM
Steve, I was wondering if you could post Beta screens for FSU's Offensive and Defensive Lineman, Thanks

# 57 jaydee6385 @ 05/31/08 01:49 AM
Steve! thanks for the new pics man of bama. Greatly appreciated bro.

« Previous 123Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.