08:42 AM - June 10, 2008 by Steve_OS
- iPhone's 'DS-killing' plan revealed
- Halo Wars co-op, multiplayer details revealed
- Metal Gear rumour chaos
- Frogger 2 coming to XBLA tomorrow
- Prince of Persia co-op now a “possibility”
- Blackberry OS 4.6 for 9000 / 9500 details
- The iPhone 3G on AT&T: we ask the burning questions
- iPhone 3G is finally official, starts at $199, available July 11th
- 5 Reasons to Buy the Apple iPhone 3G
- Transformers 2: Who Is The Fallen And Why Do They Want Revenge?
- Images: These pictures are absolutely mind blowingly good
Some idiot lady almost ran me off the road today, never saw me, never even looked like she looked in her mirrors, just decided to swerve into my lane and not give a crap. Almost had to lock up my brakes. Then there is the idiot that has to ride my bumper, thinking he's somehow going to get to work faster that way, when there are 2 million cars ahead of me stuck in the same traffic.
Congrats to Ken Griffey Jr. one of my favorite players, as he joins the 600 homerun club.
What's up with you?
- QOTD: What is your favorite sport to play and is it the same sport when it comes to video games?
redeye (35), aodaniel (34), Peter_OS (32), Benicio10 (27), ultimatewrstlr51 (21)