Home
Grid News Post

According to WorthPlaying the patch for Race Driver: GRID is available. Below are just a few of the fixes.

Quote:
  • When viewing in spectator mode – wheels should now turn correctly.
  • Session searching now functions correctly when there are lots of full sessions (PC and PS3).
  • Track and route options no longer change when host gets back to lobby in private/LAN.
  • Race results are now correct if a host migration occurs at the end of the race.
  • Other player’s progress/positions are now correctly updated when you enter the race results screen.
  • Several NaN (brown screen) related fixes.
  • Fixed a problem whereby it was only possible to upload one world record ghost to each track (PC and PS3

Game: Race Driver: GRIDReader Score: 8/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PC / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 7 - View All
Race Driver: GRID Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 06/12/08 12:37 PM
Big fix list, and they fixed the 360 achievement for the 2 missing cars.

# 2 yamabushi @ 06/12/08 02:39 PM
The Griefing fix is a godsend (if it works).

You spend $60 on a game, pay for Live and your going to spend your time sitting in a hair-pin turn waiting for other players to finally come around and try to block them, for multiple laps. the mind boggles at the idiocy.

# 3 oldman @ 06/13/08 01:41 AM
Where do we go to download this patch? I went online and nothing happened and everytime I try to do an online race I get d/c so I am assuming that is a result of not having the patch downloaded.

# 4 Kruza @ 06/16/08 10:04 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by oldman
Where do we go to download this patch? I went online and nothing happened and everytime I try to do an online race I get d/c so I am assuming that is a result of not having the patch downloaded.

The patch should come up automatically after popping in the game. I don't think this patch for GRID has been approved by MS and released over Xbox Live yet.

Kruza

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.