Home
Madden 09 News Post

EA Sports has sent us our beta copy of Madden NFL 09. I'm not allowed to post screenshots of gameplay until they give me the go ahead, but for now I'll be posting rosters and ratings from all 32 NFL teams, including end of season stats from key positions.

We'll start today with who else? The best team in the NFL, the Dallas Cowboys. In the comments section, talk about what you think and also what team you'd like to see tomorrow, the team that is requested the most will likely get the love.

Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 Kodii Rockets @ 06/12/08 12:47 PM
Bears Steve, we never get any love for anything. And personally I think my vote should count for 1,600. Thank you in advance

# 2 GoodImmigrant @ 06/12/08 12:51 PM
The New York Football Giants. Best Team in the NFL.
thanks

# 3 Blazelore @ 06/12/08 12:52 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
EA Sports has sent us our beta copy of Madden NFL 09. I'm not allowed to post screenshots of gameplay until they give me the go ahead, but for now I'll be posting rosters and ratings from all 32 NFL teams, including end of season stats from key positions.

We'll start today with who else? The best team in the NFL, the Dallas Cowboys. In the comments section, talk about what you think and also what team you'd like to see tomorrow, the team that is requested the most will likely get the love.
Well you be able to shed some light on any offseason additions to the franchise?

# 4 HealyMonster @ 06/12/08 12:58 PM
Tennessee Titans Baby!!!!!!!!

# 5 BlackRome @ 06/12/08 01:12 PM
Come on guys. Do I have to show you how to build the suspense.

You should have started with the worse.

Who's running this site.

Just kidding.

# 6 boomhauertjs @ 06/12/08 01:12 PM
Here we go Brownies, here we go!!!

# 7 soxnut1018 @ 06/12/08 01:20 PM
DA BEARS!!! I need to know how our legendary Grossman led offense will be. You just can't get any better than Grossman, Orton, Forte, and Bradley. The Cowboys think their so good with Romo, Barber, and Owens. Plus we have the best running back named Adrian Peterson. How can you not pick DA BEARS?

# 8 N51_rob @ 06/12/08 01:22 PM
Washington Redskins. You already started in the best division in football might as well keep it going.

# 9 Rashad19 @ 06/12/08 01:28 PM
Da Bears!!!

# 10 Matt Diesel @ 06/12/08 01:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by boomhauertjs
Here we go Brownies, here we go!!!
exactly!

# 11 Fu Man Ching @ 06/12/08 01:58 PM
Keep in the NFC east. Start off with the best rivalry there is. Redskins NEXT please.

# 12 jtstur2 @ 06/12/08 02:00 PM
Go Raiders!
Just Win Baby!

# 13 Beardown @ 06/12/08 02:55 PM
Another vote for Da Bears! I need to see how many 90 rated players there are on offense, I am sure there will be so many I will not be able to count them all.

# 14 PVarck31 @ 06/12/08 02:56 PM
BROWNS!!!!

Thanks Steve

# 15 Stroehms @ 06/12/08 03:08 PM
Rams...

# 16 Kodii Rockets @ 06/12/08 03:13 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by b.a.sick
Bears Steve, we never get any love for anything. And personally I think my vote should count for 1,600. Thank you in advance
Quote:
Originally Posted by soxnut1018
DA BEARS!!! I need to know how our legendary Grossman led offense will be. You just can't get any better than Grossman, Orton, Forte, and Bradley. The Cowboys think their so good with Romo, Barber, and Owens. Plus we have the best running back named Adrian Peterson. How can you not pick DA BEARS?
Quote:
Originally Posted by Rashad19
Da Bears!!!
Quote:
Originally Posted by Beardown
Another vote for Da Bears! I need to see how many 90 rated players there are on offense, I am sure there will be so many I will not be able to count them all.

1604 votes for the Bears, landslide victory,

# 17 outerbounds @ 06/12/08 03:29 PM
san deeeayyygo SUPER CHARRRGERS

# 18 BCJMU99 @ 06/12/08 03:52 PM
E

A

G

L

E

S

EAGLES!!!

# 19 boomhauertjs @ 06/12/08 04:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BlackRome
Come on guys. Do I have to show you how to build the suspense.

You should have started with the worse.
He did.

# 20 #1EaglesFan1973 @ 06/12/08 04:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS

Best team in the NFL?? yeah right. win a frickin playoff game 1st chief.

Know what I think?? I think Dallas are the Biggest bunch of Frauds in the NFL. Philly owns Dallas. & if we stay healthy tbis year we will sweep you posers yet again. No way dallas does anything choke down the stretch for the the 3rd staright year. That final game of the 08 season between Philly & Dallas will be for the division title & you know Dallas won't be Philly in a meaningful game. We will eb taking OUR Division title back from you turds.

« Previous12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.