Home
Madden 09 News Post

EA Sports has sent us our beta copy of Madden NFL 09. I'm not allowed to post screenshots of gameplay until they give me the go ahead, but for now I'll be posting rosters and ratings from all 32 NFL teams, including end of season stats from key positions.

We'll start today with who else? The best team in the NFL, the Dallas Cowboys. In the comments section, talk about what you think and also what team you'd like to see tomorrow, the team that is requested the most will likely get the love.

Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 #1EaglesFan1973 @ 06/12/08 04:19 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by BCJMU99
E

A

G

L

E

S

EAGLES!!!
Ahh yeah!!!! Thats what I'm talkin about!!!!

E-A-G-L-E-S - EAGLES!!!!!!!

# 22 #1EaglesFan1973 @ 06/12/08 04:22 PM
skip Dallas lets see Philly.

# 23 #1EaglesFan1973 @ 06/12/08 04:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DONF
What is this WE stuff?? What is your jersey number? Are you lining up on Sunday?

Cowboys are going to win the whole damn thing!! Just thought I let you know.
Cowboys ain't gonna win ****. I can guarantee you that. Just like Death & taxes. & you know it.

Your fraud QB who cares more about his celebrity life than anything else?? Your team isn't built to win a chmapionship their built to do well in the regular season (except vs Philly where we've owned Dallas for the past decade & a 1/2)Thats why you clowns fold & crumble at seasons end every year. Why will this year be any different??

"We" as in I pay to see the games. "We" as in I'm 1 of the "12th man". "We" as in Philly & the Eagles are "1" These are things you poser Cowboy fans will never know. Because your NOT true fans your front runners who have no clue about what it takes to be a real fan. Most of you cowboy fans didn't even like the cowgirls until they won their SB's anway.

In Philly we call cowboy fans cockroaches because when their good their everywhere but when their bad or Choke (like they have done the past 3 years) they scatter like roaches when the lights go on.

Oh & quit living in the past. Those SB's were ages ago. Focus on right now not on crap that happened when you were a fan of some other team way back when.

Ancient history playa.

# 24 Matt Diesel @ 06/12/08 04:46 PM
some guy i know told me to vote for the browns for him. so count this one and the earlier one I posted as two...

# 25 Mikey16 @ 06/12/08 05:29 PM
Go Bucs!!!!!!!!!

# 26 Bat @ 06/12/08 06:49 PM
Seahawks please. They have had alot of roster turnover so would be nice to see the changes. Thanks.

# 27 Hova57 @ 06/12/08 06:54 PM
holla back philly is the mutha friggin house

Quote:
Originally Posted by #1EaglesFan1973
Ahh yeah!!!! Thats what I'm talkin about!!!!

E-A-G-L-E-S - EAGLES!!!!!!!

# 28 Eddie1967 @ 06/12/08 07:29 PM
Quote:
Best team in the NFL?? yeah right. win a frickin playoff game 1st chief.

Know what I think?? I think Dallas are the Biggest bunch of Frauds in the NFL. Philly owns Dallas. & if we stay healthy tbis year we will sweep you posers yet again. No way dallas does anything choke down the stretch for the the 3rd staright year. That final game of the 08 season between Philly & Dallas will be for the division title & you know Dallas won't be Philly in a meaningful game. We will eb taking OUR Division title back from you turds.
It must be tough rooting for a team that has never won a superbowl. I would be jealous of America's Team the Dallas Cowboys if I were an eagals fan too. You said the eagals will sweep the cowboys again? I'm not understanding you, didn't they split last year. Just think about it, nothing matters except winning the superbowl and the eagles had a bunch of chances to do just that but the 100 years of futility in philly sports continues, now your chances of winning it all are over and it's back to being the cowboys twice a year punching bag. LOL!

# 29 minister @ 06/12/08 07:37 PM
Quote:
Cowboys ain't gonna win ****. I can guarantee you that. Just like Death & taxes. & you know it.

Your fraud QB who cares more about his celebrity life than anything else?? Your team isn't built to win a chmapionship their built to do well in the regular season (except vs Philly where we've owned Dallas for the past decade & a 1/2)Thats why you clowns fold & crumble at seasons end every year. Why will this year be any different??

"We" as in I pay to see the games. "We" as in I'm 1 of the "12th man". "We" as in Philly & the Eagles are "1" These are things you poser Cowboy fans will never know. Because your NOT true fans your front runners who have no clue about what it takes to be a real fan. Most of you cowboy fans didn't even like the cowgirls until they won their SB's anway.

In Philly we call cowboy fans cockroaches because when their good their everywhere but when their bad or Choke (like they have done the past 3 years) they scatter like roaches when the lights go on.

Oh & quit living in the past. Those SB's were ages ago. Focus on right now not on crap that happened when you were a fan of some other team way back when.

Ancient history playa.

Dallas Chokes, ha ha ha how many times did the eagles lose the nfc chaimpionship game with almight mcnabb, talk about choking.

Dallas if healthy will win the east again and possible the superbowl, they are really that good.

# 30 coogrfan @ 06/12/08 10:20 PM

TEXANS
, please.

# 31 coogrfan @ 06/12/08 10:43 PM
Quote:

Here we see hundreds of those die hard "true Eagles fans", cleverly disguised as empty seats.

Quote:

Ancient history playa.
You want ancient history? How's this:

The last time the Eagles won a championship, color tv had not yet been invented.

# 32 AftershockFx @ 06/12/08 11:32 PM
How about the Steelers

# 33 Steve_OS @ 06/12/08 11:56 PM
OK Bears win, check them out tomorrow.

# 34 Spanky @ 06/13/08 02:42 AM
The Lions would disagree with your assertion that the Cowboys are the best team in the league.

They would tell you it's the Patriots.

# 35 Kodii Rockets @ 06/13/08 02:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Beautiful, look forward to it, Thanks again Steve

# 36 destroyer @ 06/13/08 03:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Finally we get to see some other teams. My BELOVED BEARS!!!!!. GO BEARS! 2008

# 37 wolverine2481 @ 08/13/08 08:33 PM
are they going to add pacman jones to the dallas cowboys roster within the next patch??

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.