Home
News Post

IGN has posted another NCAA Football 09 blog called Stadium Sounds.

Quote:
"The audio file will only play if you are the home team in their stadium and there are just over 20 scenarios for you to choose from including: kickoff, tackle for loss/QB sack, turnover, touchdown, start of the 4th quarter, defense on 3rd down, penalty on the visiting team, and more."

Game: NCAA Football 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 95 - View All
NCAA Football 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 auburntigersfan @ 06/15/08 12:26 AM
looking like a really neat feature except for having to make a playlist for each track.

# 2 95Frazier @ 06/15/08 01:54 AM
The simple addition of FCS teams would make 09 a must buy for most people not stadium sounds.

# 3 auburntigersfan @ 06/15/08 02:14 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Frazier
The simple addition of FCS teams would make 09 a must buy for most people not stadium sounds.
I agree, adding FCS teams would be simple, but it wouldn't be easy to add 50+ teams to the game, many of which will not ever be used. I think I only used FCS teams a few times at all on my old ps2.

# 4 Spanky @ 06/15/08 11:24 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by auburntigersfan
I agree, adding FCS teams would be simple, but it wouldn't be easy to add 50+ teams to the game, many of which will not ever be used. I think I only used FCS teams a few times at all on my old ps2.
For me, the point of having Div. I-AA teams, or whatever they're called nowaways, wouldn't be so I would use them -- never have, never will -- but I hate playing against Midwest 1-AA, Southeast 1-AA, or whatever they're called. If I'm using Michigan, I want to lose to Appalachian State, not to Division 1-AA Boondocks.

# 5 Scott @ 06/15/08 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by 95Frazier
I disagree, I don't think alot of people would play as FCS teams. Now if they replaced Midwest 1-AA with a FCS I think that would be great.

# 6 zoltranite @ 06/16/08 06:36 PM
that cant be true. i am using this feature for mlb 2k8 and it works fine

# 7 cbailey249 @ 06/18/08 11:53 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zoltranite
that cant be true. i am using this feature for mlb 2k8 and it works fine
How do you do that in mlb 2k8?I've been trying to figure it out but I cant get it. I have music and everything saved on the hard drive but i cant do anything with it in the stadium beats or whatever.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.