Home
Madden 09 News Post

EA are clearly focusing on improving the overall presentation of Madden this year. One area that has spawned a lot of positive feedback is the pre-game introductions that feature outside shots of the stadium. We've taken advantage of our Beta build and uploaded screenshots of all 32 Stadiums.

So instead of focusing on a particular team today we instead present you with screenshots of all 32 NFL stadiums from Madden 09.

Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view Madden NFL 09 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 21 auburntigersfan @ 06/20/08 07:49 PM
these are just incredible, maybe ncaa will catch on some day.

# 22 texbuk84 @ 06/21/08 12:51 AM
the stadiums are phenominal. the eagles stadium look right on. ive been there and its a fantastic place. we also have the best fans in the nfl hands down. stop the cowgirls and the ny miggets. philly all the way 13-3 super bowl win vs chargers.

# 23 jmood88 @ 06/21/08 10:29 AM

That parking lot doesn't exist.

# 24 SageInfinite @ 06/21/08 10:50 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jmood88

That parking lot doesn't exist.
Duuhhhh, lol. You know EA has to cut corners on every aspect some kinda way.

# 25 jmood88 @ 06/21/08 10:59 AM
It's the same in that video they posted, at first I thought that the presentation was going to be much better but then they show the exact same thing everytime except the weather changes.

# 26 rainesdaddy @ 06/21/08 11:21 AM
just to let you know the ga dome is now black,red, and silver. the ugly purple and teal is finally gone.

# 27 HealyMonster @ 06/21/08 01:01 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Flamehead
Actually, this isn't unreasonable nor unrealistic. When you walk around Titans stadium, they have those huge monikers on each side of fan-favorite players from the past. For example, on the north side of the stadium, have one of Frank Wycheck and another of Eddie George. On another side (west, believe) they have one of Bruce Matthews, etc.

Granted, the Steve McNair one used to be there and they replaced it when he was traded, but now that he's retired (and still spends a lot of time here in Nashville), I could totally see the team putting it back up. He's still very much a fan favorite here in town (he received a huge ovation from the fans when he returned for the first time as a Raven).

I'm glad they've got him there. It continues the trend of team "legends" posted around the stadium.

i do not agree. Just as you said they could have used bruce mathews,etc. if they put mcnair up during the season, then itll be ok but they dont know that. I dont understand whats so hard about gettting it authentic.
with that being said, whatever. its a stinkin 5 second pre game clip i dont care about it that much to argue about it.

# 28 PacMan3000 @ 06/21/08 01:16 PM
I think the stadiums look great (and I can forgive the freeway in front of each and every one).

I just think it's a shame we only see the stadium for 2 seconds during an entire game considering how well they're done.

# 29 PacMan3000 @ 06/21/08 01:34 PM
Also, whats with the odd looking Dolphins logo on their stadium?

# 30 dawgsfan24 @ 06/22/08 04:10 PM
Wheres Heinz Field at can somebody tell me which one is Heinz Field please thanks.

# 31 HealyMonster @ 06/22/08 04:29 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by dawgsfan24
Wheres Heinz Field at can somebody tell me which one is Heinz Field please thanks.

screenshot 335. its now on page 6 of the madden screen index

# 32 dawgsfan24 @ 06/22/08 07:35 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Renegade44
screenshot 335. its now on page 6 of the madden screen index
thanks

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.