Home
Madden 09 News Post

IGN has posted some celebration video clips from Madden NFL 09.

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 djordan @ 06/23/08 02:49 PM
WOW @ BUTCHING THE LAMBEAU LEAP!

# 2 drlw322 @ 06/23/08 02:51 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by djordan
WOW @ BUTCHING THE LAMBEAU LEAP!

co-sign

# 3 Ronnie brown23 @ 06/23/08 02:56 PM
how in the world did they manage to screw up the leap. he looks like spiderman hanging on the wall. wtf

# 4 djordan @ 06/23/08 04:02 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Ronnie brown23
how in the world did they manage to screw up the leap. he looks like spiderman hanging on the wall. wtf
LMAO!!!!!!!!!!

# 5 djordan @ 06/23/08 04:24 PM
ONCE AGAIN!! I don't understand how you could have a perfect Lambeau Leap on PS2/XBOX versions of the game but mess it up on more powerful systems...

I mean who is EA trying to fool on this one?...lol

# 6 ezekiel55 @ 06/23/08 04:30 PM
What was up with that supposed "dunk" ?

# 7 eDotd @ 06/23/08 04:45 PM
Lol @ the spidey leap.

# 8 djordan @ 06/23/08 04:46 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by zekey55
What was up with that supposed "dunk" ?
They put the NBA JAM midget code in....then acted as if they were dunking...Looks awkward...lol

Firing whoever approved of this to make it in the game.

# 9 jdr4693 @ 06/23/08 04:53 PM
EA, fix your GAMEPLAY, and horrible QB throwing animations(the leg kick throw) instead of making stupid arcade celebrations with some square!!!

# 10 tmoney2345 @ 06/23/08 05:00 PM
I do agree the Lambeau Leap could have been done better but I appreciate the fact they are trying to give us the freedom to do celebrations, when we want them and how we want them....that's all I've wanted for years. Even if it isn't perfect this year...I still would rather have them a lil inaccurately represented... then not at all.

# 11 NumberOneRB @ 06/23/08 05:03 PM
I just think its kind of a waste of time to put all that effort into lackluster, inaccurate celebrations when that focus could have been placed on other aspects of the game. If they would have been incredibly realistic and believable, maybe I could understand more. Sorry to be so harsh, I just don't understand when effort is put towards something that isn't even accurate to begin with.

# 12 djordan @ 06/23/08 05:03 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by tmoney2345
I do agree the Lambeau Leap could have been done better but I appreciate the fact they are trying to give us the freedom to do celebrations, when we want them and how we want them....that's all I've wanted for years. Even if it isn't perfect this year...I still would rather have them a lil inaccurately represented... then not at all.
Are you serious?

# 13 Brandwin @ 06/23/08 05:07 PM
WTF on the Lambeau leap and the slam dunk. Those were horrible.

WTF is up with all the camera flashes ?

# 14 roadman @ 06/23/08 05:08 PM
I've seen plenty of "attempted" Lambeau leaps and not all the time are they perfected. Ask Brett Favre, William Henderson, Aaron Kampon and LeRoy Butler who started the Lambeau leap.

Several players have needed a boost to do the Lambeau Leap.

# 15 jdr4693 @ 06/23/08 05:11 PM
EA sports Im trying really hard to have faith in your product year in and year out, but soon enough people are going to get fed up! You cant just think because you have the nfl copyright people will still by this game. Eventually people will turn on your product...you will see!

# 16 NumberOneRB @ 06/23/08 05:12 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by roadman
I've seen plenty of "attempted" Lambeau leaps and not all the time are they perfected. Ask Brett Favre, William Henderson, Aaron Kampon and LeRoy Butler who started the Lambeau leap.

Several players have needed a boost to do the Lambeau Leap.
So the fact that on rare occasions players don't perform the leap correctly in reality is suppose to make me feel better about developers wasting valuable development time on a broke-arse replica of it?

# 17 Scott @ 06/23/08 05:12 PM
So because the celebrations aren't up to your standards, you aren't gonna buy it?

# 18 djordan @ 06/23/08 05:17 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
So because the celebrations aren't up to your standards, you aren't gonna buy it?
DID ANYONE SAY THEY WEREN'T GOING TO BUY IT??? DAMN!!

We are just saying it doesn't make any sense for them to put the crap they showed in the game....99% of NFL fans know what the Lambeau leap it....To market the Lambeau Leap in a video only for it to be faslely represented by a long shot is embarrassing....

# 19 NumberOneRB @ 06/23/08 05:18 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Scott
Yeah, jdr is being a bit extreme (ok, A LOT) with that opinion. The game is still coming along nicely and celebration inaccuracies shouldn't prevent a person from buying a game that obviously looks to be something special.

# 20 AftershockFx @ 06/23/08 05:19 PM
Wow the only one that looks half decent is the Chad Johnson celebration. I wonder if they have the ability to mock celebrations like when Hines Ward mocked TO's celebration in Philly a few years back ?

« Previous1234567Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.