Home
Madden 09 News Post

Joystiq have posted a hands-on preview of Madden NFL 09.

Quote:
"The first thing we noticed was how updated the graphics were, a surprise to us since, during the course of our hands-on, we found out Madden 09 game would also be coming out on the Xbox. That's right, the Xbox, sans the "360" tag. According to Tyrone Miller at EA Tiburon, "People are still buying it!" We assume he means the game, and not the system, which we doubt even JC Penny's still carries."

Game: Madden NFL 09Reader Score: 7/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / PSP / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 88 - View All
Madden NFL 09 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 PVarck31 @ 06/25/08 10:53 PM
Another positive preview.

# 2 djep @ 06/25/08 11:26 PM
That sounded good but I remember reading a lot of previews just like that one for Madden 08 and we know how that turned out. I'm cautiously optimistic though...

# 3 cowboy_kmoney @ 06/26/08 02:22 AM
So, there will be a game coming for the xbox1?Is this for real or is EA trying to fool us once again?.

# 4 Solidice @ 06/26/08 02:42 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by cowboy_kmoney
So, there will be a game coming for the xbox1?Is this for real or is EA trying to fool us once again?.
i believe its the only new original Xbox game to release this year and the last xbox game to be made.

# 5 cowboy_kmoney @ 06/26/08 03:11 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Solidice
i believe its the only new original Xbox game to release this year and the last xbox game to be made.
Thanks alot I needed to hear that from a real gamer like myself.

# 6 AC IS ART @ 06/26/08 01:04 PM
Regarding online play, " has addressed the stutter/lag issues which Miller says "should be better" this year. "

Thats all I needed to hear, its already better than 08 lol.

# 7 The GIGGAS @ 06/26/08 01:06 PM
I just wanna say we do hear some of this rhetoric w/ Madden in years past... so it would probably be a good idea to take what they say with a grain of salt. EA is a business, after all.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.