Home
News Post

OK, to be more specific with the morning links. Please comment on them to generate discussion. This way, I can guage what interests readers and what doesn't. It makes for good conversation and I'll know what to look out for in the next update. If you guys don't comment on specific links, I'll just figure there is no interest in those topics. Hope that makes sense. This is another way of getting to know our readers and as the staff chimes in, an easier way to get to know them as well. We have a solid community here, I just want to get to know them a little better, the morning blurb is a great place for this to happen. Hope that makes sense.

Not a big fan of riding the bike in the rain. I got lucky yesterday as I just had a few drops come down on the way home. It looked like I was gonna get poured on. Hoping to get my exhaust system before the 4th, but it's not looking too good.

What's up with you?
  • Q'sOTD: If we could add a new feature to the site, what would you like to see and would you use it?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Sheik, SageTheInfinite (26), Trapper700 (23), What1720 (21), XxKrebsxX (21), Young Steezy (18)

Member Comments
# 21 RaychelSnr @ 07/01/08 07:42 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeePride
I'm big on cinnamon and I love blue berries. I'm going to mix the two!
Ugh....not sure if that's a good idea

Oh an TJ...I fully expect a what's up with TJs neighbors section of the podcast from this point forth....I guess that's my QOTD response

# 22 bigwill33 @ 07/02/08 01:47 PM
I am too emotionally distraught to talk today guys... Hossa to the Wings for 1 year 7.4 mil.

# 23 BlyGilmore @ 07/02/08 03:28 PM
the super human powers article on cracked is awesome. everybody here needs to add cracked.com to their daily rotation.

my favorite of the human powers was the 'daredevil' guy who despite not having eyes any more can play video games.

« Previous 12Next »

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.