Home
News Post

IGN has posted the following WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 updates:
  • WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 Roster Update (PS3)

Quote:
    "Although the game is still a ways away from its fall release, we've got the list of the next six Superstars that you'll be taking through the latest and greatest THQ brawler. Triple H, the Heartbreak Kid Shawn Michaels, Batista, Rey Mysterio, John Morrison, and The Miz will all enter the virtual squared circle this year."
  • WWE SmackDown vs. Raw 2009 Screenshots (360)

Game: WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2009Reader Score: 7.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: NDS / PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 16 - View All
WWE Smackdown! vs. Raw 2009 Videos
Member Comments
# 1 DTX3 @ 07/02/08 05:38 PM
Is anyone looking forward to this game? i sure aint, after the last three being disappointments and TNA Impact looking so good i really have no intrest in this game. Maybe if the "new" career mode is actually good.

# 2 Qb @ 07/02/08 09:19 PM
I'm sure I'll get it, but thats just because I'm a sucker. The single-player modes do leave a lot to be desired for sure. Hopefully they do something to improve it...

# 3 DC @ 07/09/08 04:00 PM
Why this series is still around baffles me. I guess since WWE is around they feel the need to make a game. Never have been impressed by this series

# 4 Altimus @ 07/09/08 04:26 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DCAllAmerican
Why this series is still around baffles me. I guess since WWE is around they feel the need to make a game. Never have been impressed by this series
Why? Because it makes money.

# 5 CM Hooe @ 07/09/08 05:09 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by DTX3
Is anyone looking forward to this game? i sure aint, after the last three being disappointments and TNA Impact looking so good i really have no intrest in this game. Maybe if the "new" career mode is actually good.
Tenatively. Definitely not as much as I have in previous years.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.