Home
News Post

One of the games we'll be checking out next week at E3 is Midway's TNA Impact. We've just added seven new screenshots of it in action. Check back later when we should have a special E3 trailer to show you.

Update: We've just added the E3 preview video. Check it out below.

TNA iMPACT! screenshot gallery - Click to view TNA iMPACT! screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: TNA iMPACT!Reader Score: 6/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Wii / Xbox 360Votes for game: 7 - View All
TNA iMPACT! Videos
Member Comments
# 1 highheatkingsb @ 07/10/08 09:01 PM
WOW!!!! The Ultimate X shots are nuts. Can't wait.

# 2 texbuk84 @ 07/11/08 05:16 AM
this game should be very interesting. already got it reserved at gamestop.

# 3 DaveDQ @ 07/11/08 09:22 AM
If that's the commentary, very well done.

# 4 D.Winn @ 07/11/08 09:43 PM
That video was well put together. It looked incredible and it seems to be so much different than what we've been getting from THQ. Which is a GOOD THING. lol

# 5 TCF @ 07/11/08 10:34 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by RealmK
When I had first heard about this being in development and by Midway no less, I figured oh great we'll get another WCW Nitro type of turd, but I have to admit, the latest media looks pretty impressive! Do we know much about what type of single player career mode is going into the game?
not a whole lot yet. just that you can create your character and take him up through the ranks to make him become a champion.

it would be sweet if you could download the rosters and get the full TNA roster but maybe next year

# 6 texbuk84 @ 07/29/08 02:27 AM
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS DOWNLOADABLE WRESTLERS AND CONTENT HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED THIS GAME IS GOING TO ROCK.

AJ STYLES for president

# 7 Minnesota Red Sox @ 07/29/08 08:47 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by jwil5050
ALL I HAVE TO SAY IS DOWNLOADABLE WRESTLERS AND CONTENT HAVE BEEN CONFIRMED THIS GAME IS GOING TO ROCK.

AJ STYLES for president
dont you mean kurt angle for prez?

BTW, the Screenshots of the MCMG look awesome, as for LAX....well as for everyone....nice graphics

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.