Home
News Post

Like the links? Kick off some conversations about them!Don't forget about our "Live" E3 coverage, which starts today for those living under a rock.

Had a hell of a time installing the M4 full exhaust and Power Commander over the weekend, but we did it. I posted some pics of my bike and a video clip too, if interested.

Nat helped me install the sunroof bubble on the TL, she's beginning to be a pretty handy helper! We both saw Wall-E before that. Kind of an interesting movie...

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How was your weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

Mr. Bee (43), ChicagoNVA (35), ghostrider76 (32), UAB Fan (31)

Member Comments
# 1 callmetaternuts @ 07/14/08 10:28 AM
Whats up? Short weekend, i hate when it feels like the weekend was only 3 hours long

QOTD: Weekend was ok, but hearing all the negative press about NCAA 09 sure wasnt what i wanted to hear.

Links: Interesting about the iPhone color, i havent experienced that. Those E3 blunders werent too bad imo

# 2 Behindshadows @ 07/14/08 11:09 AM
I can't wait to get home this evening to download that Too Human Demo.

QOTD - Weekend was great, me and my son did a lot of bonding, bike riding, basketball at the park. And we walked a few miles and back. He's trying to get his dad back in shape. It was great!

His basketball skills might actually surpass mine a see a future NBA player in him already. Chu Ching $$$$$

# 3 Herky @ 07/14/08 11:13 AM
QOTD- Weekend was very relaxing and the weather was great.

# 4 Acid @ 07/14/08 11:25 AM
2003/2004 Arsenal is the greatest team ever, they never lost a game in the league.

QOTD: My weekend was pretty good, we dominated in our indoor soccer final on Friday night (we won 11-3) and I scored a goal and assisted another goal. Rest of the weekend was just hanging out and playing NCAA.

# 5 CMH @ 07/14/08 11:31 AM
I've been hearing a lot about iPhone problems. Anyone here care to share their issues? What exactly is this yellow screen?

I also saw the demo for Too Human come up for 360. Was this title any good for PS3?

I've got my next vacation spots all lined up.

My weekend was pretty good. Spent time with my girlfriend, relaxed, played some baseball, and now I'm working from home on a Monday. Can't beat that.

# 6 Steve_OS @ 07/14/08 11:40 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeePride
I've been hearing a lot about iPhone problems. Anyone here care to share their issues? What exactly is this yellow screen?

I also saw the demo for Too Human come up for 360. Was this title any good for PS3?

I've got my next vacation spots all lined up.

My weekend was pretty good. Spent time with my girlfriend, relaxed, played some baseball, and now I'm working from home on a Monday. Can't beat that.
Where ya headed?

# 7 CMH @ 07/14/08 11:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
Where ya headed?
Oh, ha, no where, really. I was referring to the sexiest girls in the world link.

# 8 mgoblue @ 07/14/08 12:22 PM
I had a good weekend...ended up seeing Hancock and it was a cool summer action flick...Otherwise just chilled, didn't get much gaming in but I didn't really mind either.

# 9 Steve_OS @ 07/14/08 01:59 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by YankeePride
Oh, ha, no where, really. I was referring to the sexiest girls in the world link.
LOL!

# 10 Pete1210 @ 07/14/08 03:13 PM
QOTD: Our weekend started early (Thursday), taking my oldest son up to Binghamton for college orientation.
Saw Wally-E while we were up there. Great movie.

# 11 Scott @ 07/14/08 04:39 PM
QOTD: Weekend was good, just worked and played with the iPhone, I'm loving it

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.