Home
EA Sports Fantasy Football News Post

According to Major Nelson, EA Sports has made their Fantasy Football Live Draft Tracker available on the Marketplace.

Quote:
"Brought to you by EA SPORTS™, experience the ultimate fantasy football league draft by purchasing the EA SPORTS™ Fantasy Football Live Draft Tracker. Available exclusively with teams from FANTASY.EASPORTS.COM, the Live Draft Tracker is designed for commissioners who host league drafts offline and in-person. Head to FANTASY.EASPORTS.COM to sign up and create your league. Use the Live Draft Tracker to import your fantasy league settings. Now you are ready to invite your friends over and experience the thrill and excitement of a live and in-person league draft complete with video highlights from MADDEN NFL 09 and audio commentary by the EA Experts. Once the draft is complete, upload the results to the website and start managing your fantasy teams!"

Game: EA Sports Fantasy FootballReader Score: 3/10 - Vote Now
Platform: Xbox 360Votes for game: 3 - View All
EA Sports Fantasy Football Videos
Member Comments
# 1 ExtremeGamer @ 07/16/08 10:50 AM
The best thing about it, it has achievements!!

I'm using this for my draft this year.

# 2 ExtremeGamer @ 07/16/08 05:49 PM
Wow, just wow, this is absolutely incredible! Best $5 for a fantasy football nut like myself that I've ever spent.

# 3 Altimus @ 07/17/08 05:16 PM
This got posted on the Playstation Store as well yesterday for those wondering.

# 4 Donny_Moore @ 07/18/08 01:36 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by ExtremeGamer
Wow, just wow, this is absolutely incredible! Best $5 for a fantasy football nut like myself that I've ever spent.
Can you post a vid? I'd love to see you run thru an entire draft with it.

# 5 WhiskeyD0G @ 07/27/08 09:28 AM
Is anyone else having difficulty in signing into the game? I am able to sign onto the website, yet when I attempt to sign into the game it advises: "You have entered an invalid email or password. Please try again." I am using the same email and p/w as when signing into the website.

# 6 Tengo Juego @ 07/28/08 08:11 PM
Quote:
Yeah you pay 5 bucks for something PSN got for free.

# 7 ablueduck @ 08/07/08 02:31 PM
Better than paying 250$ more for a system I don't want. =P

# 8 ExtremeGamer @ 08/17/08 08:37 PM
Wasn't free on PSN, but whatever.

Had our draft today using it. Excellent draft, best we've maybe ever had. Loved the analysis, loved the way it was set up.

I have 2 suggestions/complaints for future. One, allow it to be done over XBL so people can do it remotely. Two, and this one is bigger, I set the draft for 4 RB's, 4 WR's. It didn't register it on the draft, I could easily draft 10 RB's if I wanted to. Next year I'd like to see it know that my league allows only 4 RB's, so it won't let me pick another.

Some other suggestions, on the draft board, have their team listed. We had Calvin Johnson and Chris Johnson drafted. Granted, by color, we could tell they were different players, but it would be better to have their NFL team listed.

Other than that, loved it. Loved how the analysts ripped on certain picks, and other picks were praised. Made it a great interactive experience. I say bravo!

EDIT - wrote up impressions on my blog.

# 9 ExtremeGamer @ 09/03/08 09:54 AM
The Live Score Tracker is available on XBL for 80 points ($1). I like the PIP feature, and it seems to work pretty neat with my league. Looking forward to trying it out Thursday.

# 10 MaddenMan @ 09/11/08 08:06 AM
I'm in a EA league that shows up in the LST and I got all the achievements except the Saturday game, only problem is this: There is NO SCORE, just shows yardage for the individual players etc. Everyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Nm, looks like the PS3 customers are having the same difficulty also, EA fix this game even tho it is just $1.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/play...ead.id=3303336

# 11 ExtremeGamer @ 09/11/08 10:46 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MaddenMan
I'm in a EA league that shows up in the LST and I got all the achievements except the Saturday game, only problem is this: There is NO SCORE, just shows yardage for the individual players etc. Everyone else having this problem?

EDIT: Nm, looks like the PS3 customers are having the same difficulty also, EA fix this game even tho it is just $1.

http://boardsus.playstation.com/play...ead.id=3303336
I'm not having any issues.

# 12 MaddenMan @ 09/11/08 10:58 AM
Quote:
I'm not having any issues.
Hmm, well all the games in my league are 0-0 and all the players have 0 on their scores. Apparently from other forums this is happening to some 360 and PS3 players.

It sucks too because I have a sweet team.

Edit: Ok this is weird, in the LST it doesn't show points or score or even league standings, but the fantasy.easports.com site shows it all. Strange...

# 13 Blazin4QB @ 09/21/08 02:46 PM
I AM HAVING THE SAME PROBLEM!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!! =( EA PLEASE FIX THIS I FEEL LIKE THIS WAS A SCAM

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.