Home
News Post

OS just posted some NBA 2K9 screenshots.

NBA 2K9 screenshot gallery - Click to view NBA 2K9 screenshot gallery - Click to view
Game: NBA 2K9Reader Score: 8.5/10 - Vote Now
Platform: PS2 / PS3 / Xbox 360Votes for game: 72 - View All
NBA 2K9 Videos
Member Comments
# 121 jewelz1132 @ 07/22/08 12:43 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by AlexBrady
Simballer, what does body morphing mean?
its the way players are sculpted..it makes them look more like their actual counterparts. think WWE CAW mode and setting the figure formula

# 122 23 @ 07/22/08 02:18 AM
Sorry man, but with the exception of the giraffe neck hunchback, Live's face models look much better and more natural because of the coloring.

I hate though that every player seems to have the same eyes in live though... ugh

# 123 HMcCoy @ 07/22/08 06:09 AM
Great proportion on the eyes, and they are finally sunk into the face. No more bambi faces with huge eyeballs that reflect the floor color. Woot.

Still don't like that angelic halo effect, but they stripped it away completely in 07, and I like a little of that effect better than none at all.

Sweeeeet, sweet, sweet.

# 124 fileman3 @ 07/22/08 07:32 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by SimBaller
Body morphs aren't done yet. That will be addressed...actually I just looked and it already has.
did you guys add more retro jerseys?

# 125 Glucky93 @ 07/31/08 04:17 PM
man i wish 2k9 would add in those off- balance shots that AI, kobe, dwade and almost every nba players use like on nba livem when you move the shot to the right the player leans into the right instead of coming of a screen and doing the same shot every time like a robot!!!!!!!!

# 126 DC @ 07/31/08 04:34 PM
2K's graphics always look cartoony

# 127 bamalam @ 08/01/08 07:30 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by KDRE_OS
Sorry man, but with the exception of the giraffe neck hunchback, Live's face models look much better and more natural because of the coloring.

I hate though that every player seems to have the same eyes in live though... ugh
agreed

# 128 MayorPeete @ 08/01/08 09:12 PM
Did someone say morphs?

# 129 Shinyhubcaps @ 08/01/08 11:58 PM
For what it's worth, Live 09 has largely the same faces as Live 08, NBA 09 has new faces after about 80% recycled from NBA 07 to NBA 08, and NBA 2K9 has new faces, as they have every year since the console jump to "Next-Gen." I think I'm getting greedy seeing 2K improve their faces every year.

# 130 returnofcarmine @ 08/04/08 08:30 PM
Hey SimBaller, do you know if players like KG and T-Mac will be wearing the thicker sweatbands on their elbows as they do in real life, instead of on their forearms as the work-in-progress screenshots show? Also, when will the Rockets jersey have the red collar for their home whites, the silver collar for away reds? Thanks in advance. These details bother me because jersey and superstar likenesses should receive more attention. T-Mac should not even be wearing that left calf sleeve any more. He has not for the past two years (I have followed almost every McGrady game since he went to ORL on NBA League Pass so I should know.). I noticed that early in the 07-08 year, he wore a shorter band on his elbow later near the end of the reg. season and into the playoffs he wore a thicker band. Does David Stern have anything to do with this, I remember in the 06-07 year, after the start of the season wearing a short elbow band, he just gave up on it for the rest of the season. Maybe because it kept sliding down to his forearm?

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.