Home
News Post

Like the links? Kick off some conversations about them!Extremely busy weekend, didn't have time to do much. Most of it was rearranging furniture and cleaning various rooms of the house. We rearranged the room Nat plays w/ her toys all the time, which also happens to be where we watch the most TV or play on the Wii. We moved all of her toys into Dan's room (stepson, who recently left the house) and now can play w/ her toys there. It freed up the room and after rearranging things, looks like a bigger space. Slapped some new curtains up and it just feels more relaxing in that room, if that makes sense.

Added a few more mods to the bike, when I had the time and took it out for a spin. Love that thing!

Court date on Wednesday, can't wait to meet the girl that sold my stolen property. I hope she cries, so I can laugh at her.

What's up with you?
  • QOTD: How was your weekend?
Happy Birthday to the following OS'ers!

gallandro (41), ecantona99 (33), SD2240 (31), clw2112 (30), Smiley79 (29), PlayaHataSupreme (26), 99Potential (26), KleShreen (21), rabidawg900 (21), jackel2168 (21), Leon (20), GoDawgs211 (20)

Member Comments
# 1 boomhauertjs @ 07/21/08 09:03 AM
QOTD: Well my weekend has been for the last 2 1/2 weeks while touring Europe. See the Back from Europe thread in the OS Neighborhood for some of my impressions. I've been catching up on my E3 news this morning. I'm so pumped about the Rock Band 2 setlist.

# 2 callmetaternuts @ 07/21/08 09:13 AM
Steve, the court thing, this is for the person that stole your 360 and stuff?

Whats up? I hate work. that is all

QOTD: Weekend was alright, saw The Dark Knight (epic), played NCAA 09 (its a love/hate thing right now)

Links: Didnt see the new dashboard, but glad we have an option (options are good!). Those vid game sequels were bad, surprised we dont see any sports games on there (yes you Madden 07)

# 3 poster @ 07/21/08 09:42 AM
Glad they found the person who robbed you Steve!

Chilled this weekend and hung out with my girl doing various things. Finished setting up my Mac and am now comfortable with it. Didn't take that long at all to get used to everything. Brought back my rented copy of NCAA 09 and am hoping Madden will be much better than that poor effort.

# 4 bjf1377 @ 07/21/08 09:57 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Steve_OS
I hope she cries, so I can laugh at her.
Hahaha! I know its a serious matter but I'm still laughing at the visual of a girl sobbing in a courtroom while you're standing there in a suit, pointing at her and laughing

And I look forward to the new Facebook layout

# 5 racerx @ 07/21/08 09:58 AM
Steve I hope she does cry, serves her right!!!!

Had a great weekend on Sat we went tubing on my Brother-in-laws boat with my Sister in law and her kids. It was my son's first trip to the lake in which he slept the whole time, I think it was the atmosphere with the water and the wind that he was sleeping peacefully.

I have doctor appt. this week for my wife and son so I don't go back to work until Thursday, so it will be late night NCAA 09 time most of the week,

# 6 Scott @ 07/21/08 11:26 AM
I'm anxious to see the redesigned facebook...

QOTD: My weekend was great, spent the day yesterday with my gf and we saw TDK, loved it. Going into it she didn't think she'd like it, but she enjoyed it almost as much as me.

# 7 Qb @ 07/21/08 11:37 AM
QOTD: Great weekend for me. Chilled at the house Friday night after a long week of work, mowed grass (mine & the neighbor's since she has a broken foot) and went to dinner & The Dark Knight with the wife on Saturday. It was very good (not quite great) but I have to say that I didn't leave as impressed as I did after Batman Returns, probably because I had a better idea of what to expect in terms of style.

Sunday turned out to be the highlight as I finally sold the wife on buying Rockband. :headbang: We played all evening and skipped the WWE PPV that we were planning on going to Hooters ( ) to watch. Now I just have to wait for my next paycheck on Friday so I can get some of that DLC...

# 8 Steve_OS @ 07/21/08 11:49 AM
Welcome back Boom!

For the court thing, the kid that stole my stuff is a "Supposed" runaway. He took the stuff to this girls house and she thought it was "his" (you know a bunch of electronics in a duffle bag wasn't a clue). Anyways, she sold it to the pawn shop, so her trail is all over the stuff. They'll never find the runaway, but I will still laugh at this girl if she cries. She's in it, just as much as the kid that did the actual crime.

# 9 rockchisler @ 07/21/08 02:06 PM
Steve make sure when she starts crying you do your best Amy Irving high pitch voice from the movie Carrie and say " Their all gonna laugh at you" ...Its funny if you have seen Carrie.

# 10 rockchisler @ 07/21/08 02:15 PM
Oops I mean Carries Mom, not Amy Irvings Character..

# 11 Marino @ 07/21/08 03:50 PM
Steve you should wear a Deion Sanders style suit to your court date.

QOTD: It was pretty relaxing...i started my NCSU dynasty. Yesterday at work we had to call the cops because first i work at a golf course and these people were heckling and messing around with the group in front of them....hitting into them every hole almost hitting this old lady like 3 times....so the older fellow called the cops and well i guess they arent welcome at my golf course anymore

# 12 Herky @ 07/21/08 04:39 PM
I hope that gal cries as well. Get your smile on!

QOTD: How was your weekend?

Great overall weekend. Friday I grilled out and had a few beers, Saturday I saw Dark Knight (awesome) with my girlfriend and another couple. Then we went out for wings and some beers, then to a bar for the Affliction PPV/UFC fights. Sunday watched the Cubs and rested.

# 13 McLite @ 07/21/08 05:19 PM
That's awesome they got her...did she try to pawn it or did somebody snitch on her? Did you get all your stuff back Steve?

My weekend was good. I have two buddies getting married in the next 3 weeks so I have 2 bachelor parties coming up. What's sad is that I'm not really looking forward to drinking all night, riding around in a limo, and hitting a strip club. I'd rather watch a movie with my g/f then play some NCAA after she goes to bed! I think I'm getting old.

# 14 Steve_OS @ 07/21/08 05:38 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by MattG
That's awesome they got her...did she try to pawn it or did somebody snitch on her? Did you get all your stuff back Steve?

My weekend was good. I have two buddies getting married in the next 3 weeks so I have 2 bachelor parties coming up. What's sad is that I'm not really looking forward to drinking all night, riding around in a limo, and hitting a strip club. I'd rather watch a movie with my g/f then play some NCAA after she goes to bed! I think I'm getting old.
She pawned it all, so I didn't get any of my stuff back.

# 15 bjf1377 @ 07/21/08 06:33 PM
Quote:
Originally Posted by Qb
Sunday turned out to be the highlight as I finally sold the wife on buying Rockband. :headbang: We played all evening and skipped the WWE PPV that we were planning on going to Hooters ( ) to watch. Now I just have to wait for my next paycheck on Friday so I can get some of that DLC...
Wait, wait, wait....you played Rock Band with your wife and that caused you two to cancel your pre-made plans of going to Hooters to watch wrestling? Don't ever let her go!

# 16 TheGamingChef @ 07/21/08 06:49 PM
You can look at the new Facebook design here:

www.new.facebook.com (Must be already logged in when you click the link)

Personally I hate it... but I don't know maybe it'll grow on me.

QOTD: A pretty good time but I had to work for part of it.

# 17 hdaniel1 @ 07/21/08 11:34 PM
Wow, Wednesday is going to be good day!

# 18 bjf1377 @ 07/22/08 01:23 AM
Quote:
Originally Posted by TheGamingChef
You can look at the new Facebook design here:

www.new.facebook.com (Must be already logged in when you click the link)
I was so expecting to be Rick-Rolled

# 19 Miles_Yuhas @ 07/22/08 01:37 AM
Links: I don't like the Facebook redesign. Not that the previous one was perfect, but I don't think that is an improvement.

I'm excited for the Dashboard update. The current one has become really clogged up and it lags a lot.

EDIT: I played around with the new facebook a little more, and wow, IT SUCKS. Wall and Updates put together..um yea. Its pretty bad.

Post A Comment
Only OS members can post comments
Please login or register to post a comment.